Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Help! Cubasis Will Not Mix Down./ SOLVED

Well, I thought these days were gone with my iPad4.
I just completed a track in a Cubasis.
It plays fine when I press play.
When I attempt a mix, it mixes down in a second, displays 350 kB and silence.
I closed the app, opened, recreated the tracks from Projects. Plays fine.
Still mixes in a flash to 350kb and silence.
Messed with the real-time and freezing options in settings. No luck.

I tried uploading another project. Mixed down fine. But not this current one.
I would hate to lose the project, although the project seems ok. But without a mix down....Any thoughts?

Comments

• Not sure how to fix the mixdown but worst case scenario you can host Cubasis in Audioshare and record it there.

• I have no experience of Cubasis on ios, but when this has happened to me , it's because I havn't set the project render length........check if you have set the markers to the desired beginning & end of your project......

• tjatja
    edited February 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Well, I thought these days were gone with my iPad4.
    I just completed a track in a Cubasis.
    It plays fine when I press play.
    When I attempt a mix, it mixes down in a second, displays 350 kB and silence.
    I closed the app, opened, recreated the tracks from Projects. Plays fine.
    Still mixes in a flash to 350kb and silence.
    Messed with the real-time and freezing options in settings. No luck.

I tried uploading another project. Mixed down fine. But not this current one.
    I would hate to lose the project, although the project seems ok. But without a mix down....Any thoughts?

Show us some Screenshots of your Cubasis settings pages, and maybe from the moment you try to mix own.

Also, from what are you mixing down, which hosted Apps, IAA or AU?
    Sometimes AU work better, sometimes IAA.

Or maybe something with "mixdown between markers" and wrong markers?

• @Iso, you are spot on!! Soon as I read your post I knew I had forgotten to check. I knew this little gaff, too! Thanks a bunch! I never would have remembered! What a wonderful place this forum is. Now I can post it and go to sleep. 3:30am Istanbul time! .

@tja, yep, as confessed above. It never entered my mind. But it will in the future!