Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any other apps with split/slide over support like ChordPolyPad?

Silly me.. until recently I never knew cpp supported split view .. darn impressive feature this .. any other apps which do the same ?

Comments

• edited February 2019

@hisdudeness said:
    Silly me.. until recently I never knew cpp supported split view .. darn impressive feature this .. any other apps which do the same ?

Be sure that a question begs another :)

How are you using CPP in this way or with what etc? One of my all time faves....

• @hisdudeness said:

@hisdudeness The list of the ones I have!

• edited February 2019

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@hisdudeness said:

How are you using CPP in this way or with what etc? One of my all time faves....

This is one of my fave uses.... (Quoting myself from another thread.)

@SpookyZoo said:
    I found another nice use for ChordPolyPad lately.

I load up a midi file in Xequence and solo the track that has the chords playing.

I then place CPP in slider over mode.

While Xequence is playing, I’ll tap a new pad on CPP so that the midi chord will be saved into that pad.

The best feature is that CPP will intelligently spell the chord being played.

Nice. :)

Here’s a screenshot...

• StepPolyArp & MidiDesigner are 2 apps that I use in slideover mode a lot.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@hisdudeness said:

Wow 😮 I must be living on mars quite a few support slide over I suppose ... for starters above I’m loving CPP with GarageBand ( not a midi friendly app) and playing all those chords .. GB allows u only 8 shapes AT A TIME .... with Cpp you can have a load of them .. with KORG gadget you can quickly record to different gadgets without having to explicitly set each channel in cpp

• @Jumpercollins said:

@hisdudeness said:

As far as I’ve been able to tell SunVox and LoopyHD don’t do Slide Over or Split Screen. Is there a setting I’m missing within those apps?

• Audulus 3 works as a Slide Over/Split Screen!

• @Jumpercollins said:

@hisdudeness said:

@hisdudeness The list of the ones I have

Thanks .. nice list

• @DMan said:

@Jumpercollins said:

@hisdudeness said:

As far as I’ve been able to tell SunVox and LoopyHD don’t do Slide Over or Split Screen. Is there a setting I’m missing within those apps?

No your right just checked they must of slipped into the wrong folder so how!