Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS Storage Rates: Odd changes to sizes per app?

Every time I use my iPad the size of say Kymatica apps, Gadget, and iSpark are ALL over the place.

Can anyone explain the reason this storage does this with the latest iOS version?

Thanks.

Or some settings to regulate or control it better.

Comments

• I don’t know why it does it, but I especially noticed it with the Kymatica AB section. It was 6GB one day and 30GB another day. I’m pretty sure it’s around 30GB probably as I just leave things in there. Most times, it’s closer to accurate.

It’s been doing that all of iOS 12 and we never saw that storage area until iOS 12, so you wouldn’t have noticed on iOS 11 because it wasn’t listed. At least I’m pretty sure this is new for iOS 12.

• Does it have anything to do with cloud storage settings? There is an iOS setting, if I recall correctly, that lets the OS move apps/data back and forth from the cloud to optimize storage by moving not recently used stuff to the cloud.