Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Quick question: any iOS 9 + GarageBand + AB users here? Work for you?

Hi! Getting a support request from someone on an iPad 2 (yikes) who can't see GB in the output slot in AB3. I don't have any devices capable of running iOS 9 any more, so I can't try it out myself. Anyone on iOS 9 who can report on whether GB works?

Comments

• Seems ok on my iPad 2.
    I recorded some Borderlands into GarageBand through AudioBus just now.
    I am using Audiobus 3, latest version.

• I can confirm that it works in Audiobus 2, on iPad 2 iOS 9. I’m sure someone around here has AB3 and an iPad 2 to try it there, but it definitely works with AB2.

• GB doesn’t show up under Midi Output, though.

• @CracklePot said:
    GB doesn’t show up under Midi Output, though.

I don’t think GB shows up in MIDI output anywhere for anything on any iOS.

• Thank you very much! =)

• @DMan said:

@CracklePot said:

I was just sayin’, in case that is what the support problem was. Not sure what the person was attempting, Audio or Midi.

• @CracklePot said:

@DMan said:

@CracklePot said:

I was just sayin’, in case that is what the support problem was. Not sure what the person was attempting, Audio or Midi.

It's a fair question - better make sure they were on the audio screen. Stranger things have happened...

• @Michael said:
    Thank you very much! =)

Man, thank YOU very much!
    B)