Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NEW SINGLE: “Outlaw Love” by Lady App-titude + rs2000

2»

Comments

• Love your feedback guys!
    Always nice to see those Funk lovers 👍🏼

• @0__O__3 said:

@Lady_App_titude said:

@0__O__3 said:
    snip of weird statue

Um, Thanks (?), 0_O_3! Not sure what it is, but definitely points for the weirdest comment ever! :D

Lol! Y’alls track reminded me of Quincy Jones’ The Dude. Nice track!

Gulp. I don't even know what to say at the idea of being compared to one as lofty as His Holiness Mr. Q. Thx so much!

• @AlterEgo_UK said:

@Mickaël said:
    Awesome! I like it a lot, great track!
    Can I ask you where the sax comes from?

I was just going to ask the same thing about that sax sound. :smile:
    Great track with a nice fresh funky sound. Love it!

Thanks, Colin!

• edited February 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Awesome track! Great result of collaboration. How long did it take to make?

Thanks, LL!
    Several weeks of many long 8-10-hour days. And several twists and turns where like an entire day's work would need to be discarded to start over again. Sometimes the most important thing is knowing what is not working, what to throw out.

It originally was a much shorter work, about 1.5 min. long (and I was quite content with it in that form), but RS pushed me to expand it to a full-length piece.

• @Ben said:

@McD said:
    Now that's my kind of dance music:

Atlanta Rhythm Section
    Average White Band
    Tower of Power
    Rufus
    Steely Dan

Sophisticated Funk. Very nice tribute to an era when jazz players were searching for a cross over to pop and created this style of groove music. It just makes me want to get up. I'm sure the use of a real drum and bass sound is so crucial for me as a drummer.

You totally beat me to these references. I think we were listening to the radio at the same time.
    Ridiculously funky @Lady_App_titude. It’s what we’ve come to expect from you. You set the bar high.

Thanks, Ben!

I have no particular artist or style or whatever in mind when I work on something. I just hear something (a beat, a riff, a chord progression, a lyric, a whatever...) and then that suggests something to me in terms of what to my ear I think it needs, and then this is how it turns out. Quite often decisions made along the way shape things in various directions, and that can kind of force certain guidelines for you, but you never really know until the end exactly how it will all turn out. :p

• @T4H said:
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Sssssssssssss. :D

• @Lady_App_titude said:

@Ben said:

@McD said:
    Now that's my kind of dance music:

Atlanta Rhythm Section
    Average White Band
    Tower of Power
    Rufus
    Steely Dan

Sophisticated Funk. Very nice tribute to an era when jazz players were searching for a cross over to pop and created this style of groove music. It just makes me want to get up. I'm sure the use of a real drum and bass sound is so crucial for me as a drummer.

You totally beat me to these references. I think we were listening to the radio at the same time.
    Ridiculously funky @Lady_App_titude. It’s what we’ve come to expect from you. You set the bar high.

Thanks, Ben!

I have no particular artist or style or whatever in mind when I work on something. I just hear something (a beat, a riff, a chord progression, a lyric, a whatever...) and then that suggests something to me in terms of what to my ear I think it needs, and then this is how it turns out. Quite often decisions made along the way shape things in various directions, and that can kind of force certain guidelines for you, but you never really know until the end exactly how it will all turn out. :p

Right on sister. If you haven’t already, give Anderson. Paak a listen. Had Malibu in the CD player tonight and made me think (somewhat) of what you do. He’s special. So are you.
    Keep it coming.

• @Ben said:

Right on sister. If you haven’t already, give Anderson. Paak a listen. Had Malibu in the CD player tonight and made me think (somewhat) of what you do. He’s special. So are you.
    Keep it coming.

Definitely never heard of. My roots are the 60s-70-80s.. Pretty much unfamiliar with anything after that. I did scan through a few bits of Malibu on YT, which was pretty groovy for sure as quick scans go..

Thanks so much for your kind words.

• Very 80,s Jazz Funk, good stuff.

• Top tune. 😎

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Very 80,s Jazz Funk, good stuff.

Thanks so much, Jumper!

• @gusgranite said:
    Top tune. 😎

Thank you, gusgranite!

• Huggy says F@&k Yeah..

• edited February 2019

@Jumpercollins said: