Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

bluetooth earbuds with at least 44.1 samplerate?

I’m looking for some bluetooth earbuds with a good sample rate. 44.1 would be ideal. Some audio apps get very crunchy a degraded with my current earbuds
any recommendations

Comments

• this sounds weird to me ... probably there is problem somewhere else than with your earbuds .. can you be more speciffic which apps sounds "crunchy and degraded" ?

do you have original apple earbugs or some other ? if other which exactly ?

• mainly stagelight.... i emailed the dev an he said the sample rate needs to be at least 44100 to work. currently my bluetooth buds are 16000.

• @eross said:
    mainly stagelight.... i emailed the dev an he said the sample rate needs to be at least 44100 to work. currently my bluetooth buds are 16000.

i think these are anker brand bluetooth earbuds about a year old. at home i have pro headphones that i plug in via wire. i’m just looking for something i can use while i am at work. ( gotta sneak in a little sound design and composing throughout the day😀)

• This is most likely not a problem with your Bluetooth earbuds, some apps fall back to a lower quality codec that’s primarily meant to be used for VOIP/cellular purposes. This is probably caused by a wrong setup of AVAudioSession within the app. I’ve fixed this exact same issue for an app a while ago (I’m an iOS developer).

• You can get a bluetooth "cable" to shure earbuds. No idea what sample rate it is tho

• what do you mean? like a bluetooth hub? that you plug wires ears buds into? do you have a link?> @ToMess said:

You can get a bluetooth "cable" to shure earbuds. No idea what sample rate it is tho

• @balph said:
    This is most likely not a problem with your Bluetooth earbuds, some apps fall back to a lower quality codec that’s primarily meant to be used for VOIP/cellular purposes. This is probably caused by a wrong setup of AVAudioSession within the app. I’ve fixed this exact same issue for an app a while ago (I’m an iOS developer).

so are there any particular types of bluetooth earbuds i can get
    in the meantime to match up, or is it just a lost cause till they figure it out?

• @eross said:
    what do you mean? like a bluetooth hub? that you plug wires ears buds into? do you have a link?> @ToMess said:

You can get a bluetooth "cable" to shure earbuds. No idea what sample rate it is tho

http://www.shure.com/americas/products/accessories/earphones/earphone-headphone-cables/rmce-bt1

It replaces the interchangable cord

• @eross said:
    mainly stagelight.... i emailed the dev an he said the sample rate needs to be at least 44100 to work. currently my bluetooth buds are 16000.

Is that what’s making the explosive ear damaging pops and cracks in Stagelight?

• exactly > @Angie said:

@eross said:

Is that what’s making the explosive ear damaging pops and cracks in Stagelight?

• edited February 2019

Those will sure wake you up, lol. :s