Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WoodLofier by Woodman's Immaculate Maple Syrup Studio

2»

Comments

• @stormbeats : yes in a few weeks v1.2 will/should come out and I will add both input and output gain controls.
    I 'll check the presets. Normally when iCloud is off you should still be able to save local presets.

Woodman

• @woodman said:
    @stormbeats : yes in a few weeks v1.2 will/should come out and I will add both input and output gain controls.
    I 'll check the presets. Normally when iCloud is off you should still be able to save local presets.

Woodman

Ok cheers

• @stormbeats : about iCloud

• when you disable iCloud (Drive) all WoodLofier presets but also all other files stored by Mail, Calenders, etc will be removed from your device
    • the files will not be removed from iCloud itself, you could check this if you have other devices (iOS, MacOS) with the same iCloud account (which is exactly the advantage of saving in iCloud : (preset)files are automatically backed-up in the Cloud !)
    • when you enable iCloud again, it can take 1 hour or more before the device sees the files again !
    • the best way to check if the iCloud files are on your device is to use Apple's "Files" app.
    • when you see the WoodLofier presets in the Files app, they are not yet downloaded to your device (they will have a cloud icon)
    • when you click on the the cloud icon, the file(s) will be downloaded again on your device and then WoodLofier will show them again.
    • any presets you saved in WoodLofier when iCloud was disabled, will now show with the suffix ".local"
    • if you really don't want to save WoodLofier presets in iCloud (without disabling iCloud) you can switch off WoodLofier in the System Preferences / iCloud / apps using iCloud
    • in general I would not recommend to switch off iCloud Drive once you have enabled it.

if you have more questions or see problems, let me know.

best rgds,
    Woodman

• edited February 2019

@woodman said:
    @stormbeats : about iCloud

• when you disable iCloud (Drive) all WoodLofier presets but also all other files stored by Mail, Calenders, etc will be removed from your device
    • the files will not be removed from iCloud itself, you could check this if you have other devices (iOS, MacOS) with the same iCloud account (which is exactly the advantage of saving in iCloud : (preset)files are automatically backed-up in the Cloud !)
    • when you enable iCloud again, it can take 1 hour or more before the device sees the files again !
    • the best way to check if the iCloud files are on your device is to use Apple's "Files" app.
    • when you see the WoodLofier presets in the Files app, they are not yet downloaded to your device (they will have a cloud icon)
    • when you click on the the cloud icon, the file(s) will be downloaded again on your device and then WoodLofier will show them again.
    • any presets you saved in WoodLofier when iCloud was disabled, will now show with the suffix ".local"
    • if you really don't want to save WoodLofier presets in iCloud (without disabling iCloud) you can switch off WoodLofier in the System Preferences / iCloud / apps using iCloud
    • in general I would not recommend to switch off iCloud Drive once you have enabled it.

if you have more questions or see problems, let me know.

best rgds,
    Woodman

@woodman Ok thanks for info will try the above - personally I find Dropbox is bit better. Its just weird that the presets I previously saved direct (local) were deleted when I switched on iCloud . No worries though still a brilliant plugin. :-)

• now available : with Input and Output Gain controls

Woodman

• @woodman cheers thanks for the update input/output excellent

• Version 1.3 is out:

• Added AUv3 multi-bus (side chain) support.
    • Added Side Envelope mode.
    • Added Side Inverted Envelope mode.
    • Added Side Chain gains.
    • Added Side Chain signal leds.