Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Only 3 presets for Polysix?

Just installed Polysix and was quite shocked to see there are only 3 presets, not only that but there's no store to buy any (contrast with 99% of every other soft synth I have, including Monopoly which has dozens built in with more available via in app purchase).

Its got that cloud thingy but I don't see the point of that, is anybody really interested in the recordings of other people, but its just a recording, you can't download whats up there as a preset.

Am I missing something, are there are some presets somewhere but somehow they are eluding me?

Just looking for a few dozen synth presets as starting points to play with and modify.

Comments

• I have 51 presets.

• I definitely have more than 3 - I would reinstall and see if that fixes it.

• @mungbeans said:
    Just installed Polysix and was quite shocked to see there are only 3 presets

The presets are hidden in an unconventional menu (see my screenshot).
    Tap that little tab and you’ll see the factory preset menu at the right.
    The cloud thing is pretty much useless at this point.

• @_mwallace Well played Mister Wallace.

• Is it possible to import presets for the desktop version of poly six?

• I have a few apps that bury their presets in these "unconventional" menus. Now I'm old enough to appreciate the mental gymnastics required to remember all this as I roam through my apps but is there actually any good reason for such - often unexplained - er "innovations"?

• @Soundscaper said:
    I have a few apps that bury their presets in these "unconventional" menus. Now I'm old enough to appreciate the mental gymnastics required to remember all this as I roam through my apps but is there actually any good reason for such - often unexplained - er "innovations"?

I believe they’re often explained as someone else’s logic.