Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bluetooth headphones - Any workaround to prevent audio forced to speakers?

edited February 2019 in Other

Bluetooth headphones...

Hey guys. Does anyone have a workaround to prevent audio being forced to the speakers?

I use BT headphones while commuting but some apps just won’t play nice. This means I can’t noodle on apps like Borderlands & Samplr.

Spacecraft works a treat so is fulfilling my granular travels but would be great to know if there is a way to get these other apps to play through the headphones.

Cheers.

Comments

• Just to add, I’m using the Bose QC35s which are noise cancelling and thus have a microphone on one side. This may be part of the issue.

• I thought maybe AUM allows Bluetooth out. So if you run the apps thru AUM will it force BT ? Might be worth a try.

• @Hmtx said:
    I thought maybe AUM allows Bluetooth out. So if you run the apps thru AUM will it force BT ? Might be worth a try.

Just tried Borderlands through AUM and the app itself doesn’t seem to work. There’s no nodes visible.

• edited February 2019

I have just found a workaround though.

Starting Tardigrain stand-alone and putting in the background will force Borderlands through the BT headphones too. :)

Open Tardigrain first, then Borderlands.