Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

SpaceCraft Granular Synth update

2»

Comments

• Nice @MonzoPro !

Drifting Along In The Bumbling Cosmic Soup will be my new LinkedIn position for a while.

For reals.

• @reasOne said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Still loving this app. I did a track last night, 90% Spacecraft, 10% Aparillo, recorded live in AUM. Just drifts along in a bumbling cosmic soup, but I had loads of fun doing it:

This is good work!

@LinearLineman said:
    I'd like to write the libretto for this.

@TheVimFuego said:
    Nice @MonzoPro !

Drifting Along In The Bumbling Cosmic Soup will be my new LinkedIn position for a while.

For reals.

Thanks guys!

Spacecraft and Aparillo are my most used apps these days, they’re wheeled out for pretty much everything I do.

Going to try Spacecraft in NS2, with a bit of automation tonight, as that combo sounds pretty awesome.

• Bumbling Cosmic Soup would make a great album name!

• @deltaVaudio I’m struggling to create a mpe GeoShred template to control SC. I know a template is avail in the geo beta, but I want to roll my own. And I’m not on the geo beta. Are you familiar with the process.

• @Dchild said:
    @deltaVaudio I’m struggling to create a mpe GeoShred template to control SC. I know a template is avail in the geo beta, but I want to roll my own. And I’m not on the geo beta. Are you familiar with the process.

Hi Dchild, we plan to post a video for how to use GeoShred to control SpaceCraft sometime next week.

• Sorry if I'm off topic. Just got SC and loving it.
    I'm using a keyboard with aftertouch. If i play keys lightly, everything is fine but as soon as I press with more force, the volume goes to zero. I now have to keep pushing the keys down to get any sound. Is there any way to disable AT?

• New update is out. Sorry for posting screenshot I can’t grab the text from my iPhone 😡