Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anybody updated to iOS 12.1.4?

Anybody updated to iOS 12.1.4?

Any problems?

Comments

• edited February 2019

Jud updated iPad Pro 1st gen and iPhone 6S. So far so good. Will report later in case I find something.

• Upgraded here. No issues..

• I just got a replacement iPad yesterday (thank Shiva for AppleCare holy wow) and in order to restore my backup had to update past 12.1.3 to .4... all seems fine but a few of my BM3 projects are eating up more CPU than usual.

I had attributed it to background stuff from restoring a backup but maybe it’s the new OS...

• Point updates don’t break stuff 99/100 times. No need for fear.

• iOS 12.1.3 has introduced random audio crackles on my 7 Plus, an all settings reset has improved things but not totally fixed it. Hope I will not be again in the 1% with 12.1.4. Never had any issues before BTW.

• Updated my 2017 9.7 iPad and all is running nicely!

• Thanks all, i am going to bite :)

• 12.2 beta 2 out today, not noticing any changes, I just update and hope lol