Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Looperverse update live
I was just playing around in this app admiring the pitch keyboard and mangling some beatboxing with that, wishing they would go ahead and update it and lo /behold/ an update is live. I dont wanna get too excited because I know R-nyms rep on keeping stuff updated, but hey, an update is an update.
- Metronome volume saves with the scene
- Name your .wav when saving a scene
- BPM now goes down to 20 for Ableton Link purposes (30 was the old limit)
- Simple iOS Files app support
- Build number is now displayed on the help screen
- Fixed clicks in mixdown
- Fixed instability when pasting audio in with AudioCopy
- ”Audio in Background" now shown as enabled and greyed out when it cannot be disabled (Ableton Link is on, InterApp is on, or AudioBus is on)
- Fixed bug where wrapped region of sound can lose sync
- Fixed bug where duplicated region started playback immediately
- Minor visual fixes
- CC82 with value 0 now turns off the metronome as expected
- Various other small bug fixes
iPad Specific Fixes:
- AudioPaste destination app dialog looks better
- Layout of MIDI learn overlays fixed for iPad Pro 10.5"
iPhone Specific Fixes:
- Fix crackling sound on some iPhones (models which don't have headphone jacks)
- Fixed keyboard covering up the save dialogs on some iPhone display sizes
- AudioPaste no longer dismisses before users can select destination app
- AudioPaste doesn't freeze the UI or distort the waveform after dismissal
- The toolbar is now scrollable during MIDI learn so that owners of smaller phones can learn all transport controls