Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Have a registered Novation thing? BIOTEK!

If you do or have something to register, go get yourself that BioTek license, it’s so crazy powerful. https://novationmusic.com/sound-collective

Comments

  • Thanks for this!

  • edited February 7

    Where the hell is the link to actually download it (there's no link to download at the link provided that I can see even though I'm logged in)? Or do you have to register something new to do it and not already have something(s) registered?

  • @vitocorleone123 said:
    Where the hell is the link to actually download it (there's no link to download at the link provided that I can see even though I'm logged in)? Or do you have to register something new to do it and not already have something(s) registered?

    It was there for me with just a curcuit registered a couple of years ago.

  • Thanks, I've been eyeing this one for awhile.

  • Thanks @ashen_hand This thing is a beast.

  • @vitocorleone123 said:
    Where the hell is the link to actually download it (there's no link to download at the link provided that I can see even though I'm logged in)? Or do you have to register something new to do it and not already have something(s) registered?

    You have to login to your novation account, then if you go to My Software it will be there.

  • FYI:

    BioTek 2 is a project Wolfram Franke has been a part of. Wolfram is known for Stroke Machine and his work with Waldorf & Attack Drums etc. I had an email exchange with him a few weeks ago and he sent me info about BioTek.2 I've been saving money for it since and this Novation deal looks pretty good. BioTek for free with coupon for 30% off the upgrade to BioTek 2. After hearing demos of BioTek 2 I was as excited as I was when Spectrasonics released Omnisphere. Hope to have time this weekend to dive into BioTek.

    https://www.tracktion.com/products/biotek

  • Thanks for sharing!

  • @AndyPlankton said:

    @vitocorleone123 said:
    Where the hell is the link to actually download it (there's no link to download at the link provided that I can see even though I'm logged in)? Or do you have to register something new to do it and not already have something(s) registered?

    You have to login to your novation account, then if you go to My Software it will be there.

    Hmm. Must be only for Novation products, not Focusrite. Ah well.

  • Whoa! This was a great find!! I was thinking of getting Aparillo for my pc since I like it on iOS, but this seems to cover a basically similar idea and it’s free (reg of mono station). Thanks for sharing this!

  • @vitocorleone123 said:

    Hmm. Must be only for Novation products, not Focusrite. Ah well.

    That’s quite surprising really; you woulda thought that - being the parent company - Focusrite users would get more of the cool, free stuff

  • @ashen_hand said:
    If you do or have something to register, go get yourself that BioTek license, it’s so crazy powerful. https://novationmusic.com/sound-collective

    Thanks for this. Just downloading...

  • Don’t have anything to register but rather interested. Would this work ok in Reason 10 if I was to shell out $199 ? Don’t see any reason why not according to their website, just wary before takin the plunge

  • edited February 8

    There's a LOT of synths I'd buy before Biotek for $200. What is it about Biotek that feels worth $200 to you? Not saying it isn't to you, but that it isn't to me, from what I know so far.

    I already bought Repro and Diva for 50% off as I'd been wanting them. That was $180 something with tax for me. I'm looking at Dune 3 as well for whenever it goes on sale a bit (though I might wait for Hive 2 instead, or Massive X). Spire is really nice, as is Serum, but I'm still leaning toward Dune 3. Also have my eye on Omnisphere 2.6, though that's $435 :#

    (I'm a long-time Tracktion fan - it's been my main DAW since T3 and I upgrade as soon as a new version is available)

  • @vitocorleone123 said:
    There's a LOT of synths I'd buy before Biotek for $200. What is it about Biotek that feels worth $200 to you? Not saying it isn't to you, but that it isn't to me, from what I know so far.

    I already bought Repro and Diva for 50% off as I'd been wanting them. That was $180 something with tax for me. I'm looking at Dune 3 as well for whenever it goes on sale a bit (though I might wait for Hive 2 instead, or Massive X). Spire is really nice, as is Serum, but I'm still leaning toward Dune 3. Also have my eye on Omnisphere 2.6, though that's $435 :#

    (I'm a long-time Tracktion fan - it's been my main DAW since T3 and I upgrade as soon as a new version is available)

    Yeah having watched some stuff on it, maybe not for 200 bucks. Sometimes I’m attracted to the new shiny without thinkin!

  • Good lookin out, I barely ever use my laptop even tho its quad core i7, maybe this will give me some impetus. I just picked up a Launch Control to use as a Quantiloop controller, so this is poifect timing

  • This is for Biotek original I believe, not the newish Biotek 2

  • edited February 8

    I'm looking for another Launchpad Pro, but wince at paying new prices. I wonder if it's worth it to get these periodic freebies?

  • From memory, I bought B1 for around $99 on special and the upgrade to B2 was either $29 or $49. Both great deals

  • edited February 8

    From what I’ve seen over the years, Tracktion does biannual 50% off sales site wide, so hold out if you can. I had no idea that a sleeper like this has been lurking around the purview for so long. Opening the editor for the first time made my jaw drop. I was like, what’s this? FM? How many voices? The osc. loads samples? WTF is this arp...it loads midi? OMG then matrix...

  • Turns out I had never registered my Zero SL MKII so thx!

  • Oh, I was just installing all the Novation editors I needed on my “new” 2012 Mac Mini, and I completely passed over Biotek. I’ll have to go back and download it. It’s a whole new world out there, as I’ve just been using iOS.

Sign In or Register to comment.