Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vintage Vibe by 4Pockets Video Demo

Vintage Vibe is based on the classic Uni-Vibe effect, it creates some very cool “Leslie Speaker’ style effects, sounds great on guitars or keyboards.

Comments

• edited February 2019

This one flew under the radar for me until about 2 weeks ago. It's the only Univibe-style app I've come across and it does the job nicely.

The thing about the Univibe is that's it's not quite a Leslie imitation and it's not quite a phaser or flanger. It's sort of a combo of both and definitely it's own thing, and Vintage Vibe is a nice recreation of this very specific effect.

I'm fascinated by software recreations of guitar pedals. Came across something similar with Blamsoft's DC-9 Overdrive, based on the classic Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer. Fun to have a software version to muck with.

Anyway, I dig this one - it definitely needs more attention.

• @Daveypoo it’s just lush when the depth is high and the rate is real slow