apeMatrix Parte Cinque: Multiple MIDI Controllers - Daveypoo, The Mobile Music Minstrel

My latest video has dropped and I'm talking about how to set up 5 different MIDI controllers inside apeMatrix.

Enjoy!

Comments

  • Well done man! Thanks a lot!
    Your suggestions are valid points for anyone using it with external MIDI hardware.
    Maybe Alessandro Petrolati is listening.

  • Fingers crossed! I'm not sure what technical/coding hoops he'd have to jump through to get this done, but it would open up worlds of options.

    Thanks for watching!

  • Standard morning after bumperino....

  • @Daveypoo said:
    Standard morning after bumperino....

    Good bump - I would’ve forgotten to watch it if you hadn’t!

    I do hope the dev is seeing your videos. In fact I think I’d be reposting it on all my social media, if I were him; they’re really instructive on using his app!

  • edited February 8

    @Longskatedeath said:

    @Daveypoo said:
    Standard morning after bumperino....

    Good bump - I would’ve forgotten to watch it if you hadn’t!

    I do hope the dev is seeing your videos. In fact I think I’d be reposting it on all my social media, if I were him; they’re really instructive on using his app!

    Oh, he is - Alessandro has been very kind and reposted all my videos. He's great!

    ...and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and you'll NEVER miss a video! :wink:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxKApEDhzyObG0JXqVdvCQ

  • @Daveypoo said:

    ...and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and you'll NEVER miss a video! :wink:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxKApEDhzyObG0JXqVdvCQ

    Have no fear Dave, I’ve long since subscribed. Trouble is, I’ll get the notification when I’m doing something else and then I’ll have forgotten about it when I’m at a suitable level of un-busy-ness...

  • @Longskatedeath said:

    @Daveypoo said:

    ...and don't forget to subscribe to the channel and you'll NEVER miss a video! :wink:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVxKApEDhzyObG0JXqVdvCQ

    Have no fear Dave, I’ve long since subscribed. Trouble is, I’ll get the notification when I’m doing something else and then I’ll have forgotten about it when I’m at a suitable level of un-busy-ness...

    Fair enough!

Sign In or Register to comment.