U-He Sales. AWESOME

If any of you don't have Diva or Repro, THIS IS THE TIME

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/u-he-offer-2019/

The main reason why I keep using the MAC/PC

Comments

• Thank you for posting! :smiley:

• Last time I used repro it brought my 2015 MacBook Pro to its knees. Has the cpu consumption been improved?

• Oh, man. I just blew my budget on hardware! Time to make a second pass under the couch cushions...

@cyberheater said:
    Last time I used repro it brought my 2015 MacBook Pro to its knees. Has the cpu consumption been improved?

Hmmm, maybe I should read up a bit first. I'm on a Mid-2014 MacBook for a bit longer, waiting for the 10nm Intel CPU refresh before upgrading.

• Personally I can't hear the difference between these software synths and hardware. They are very good.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Oh, man. I just blew my budget on hardware! Time to make a second pass under the couch cushions...

@cyberheater said:
    Last time I used repro it brought my 2015 MacBook Pro to its knees. Has the cpu consumption been improved?

Hmmm, maybe I should read up a bit first. I'm on a Mid-2014 MacBook for a bit longer, waiting for the 10nm Intel CPU refresh before upgrading.

Try the demos. I don't have any problems using either Diva or Repro on a 2012 Mac mini quad core i7. I'd think that your MBPs have roughly equivalent cpu. Diva also has a multiprocessor mode to spread the load across cores.

• Dumb question: These are universal AU/VSTs, right? The deal is promoted through Native Instruments, but any desktop DAW can use them fully — not only Maschine?

• Yes, these are independent. NI just seems to have partnerships and promotes plugins that have NKS integration.

• I’m going to try the demo again if it lets me.