Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The Pro-L2 upgrade in Auria refuses to restore.

I tried to perform a forum search for this but came up empty. I reinstalled Auria on one of my devices and pressed "restore purchases". However, the Pro-L2 upgrade refuses to restore and is trying to charge me $19.99 for it. What do I do? Normally I seek out help on my own, but the last thing I need is to pay another $19.99 to restore a purchase I already made. Thanks mates.

Comments

• It happened to me too.
    Uninstalled Auria, to clear it up then re-installed.
    I restored purchases once, but then realised they hadn’t all re-installed.
    Then I restarted the iPad and went back to the store in Auria and clicked restore purchases again.
    It worked.

• It can take a while for it all to re-install...

• This is so weird. I reopened Auria, and there it was. 🤨 What the heck? Weird.😆

• These App Store glitches happen from time to time. However if you've already bought an IAP that isn't restoring it's perfectly safe to press buy and go through with the transaction - you will get a message saying you've bought the IAP before and that you can restore it for free. This has happened to me with various apps, and I've never been charged twice.

Just make sure you're definitely restoring from the correct version of Auria. There is a difference between Auria upgraded to Pro and Auria Pro, they're separate apps and if you restore from the wrong one it won't work.

• @richardyot said:
    These App Store glitches happen from time to time. However if you've already bought an IAP that isn't restoring it's perfectly safe to press buy and go through with the transaction - you will get a message saying you've bought the IAP before and that you can restore it for free. This has happened to me with various apps, and I've never been charged twice.

Just make sure you're definitely restoring from the correct version of Auria. There is a difference between Auria upgraded to Pro and Auria Pro, they're separate apps and if you restore from the wrong one it won't work.

Oh it's Auria Pro alright. :) It's the only one I use mate, lol. Thanks for the tip though. I'll remember this for the future.