Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

NAMM Winter 2019

Is anybody else bummed about the lack of big IOS news and lack of big new app reveals this past NAMM and also the last 1 too? It seems IOS has been pushed to the wayside and it no longer matters in the grand scheme of new music products and in marketing new iOS app innovations these days. Was so looking forward to NAMM and then crickets...I could not find much info online on any new iOS apps unveiled at NAMM at all even on their official website. Bummer!!!

Comments

• I think it just the event, not lack of iOS apps.
    We just get them when they're ready instead of waiting for NAMM.

It was cool when we got BM3 for free last year though.

• yah, I think iOS has run out of steam in terms of pushing the envelope....we have good stuff at great prices though :)

• man ive been posting stuff for IOS from NAMM you guys dont think a 500 series audio interface for IOS is cool. or a class compliant usb mixer with and audio interface? what about portable monitors from IK Multimedia lol

• @Shazamm. Hell yes it’s cool. That is the mixer/audio interface. I love the concept and can’t believe there aren’t more companies getting on board (no pun.) But where’s the midi?

• @Shazamm said:
    man ive been posting stuff for IOS from NAMM you guys dont think a 500 series audio interface for IOS is cool. or a class compliant usb mixer with and audio interface? what about portable monitors from IK Multimedia lol

iOS is mostly about portability for me. Beside the monitors, none of these are that portable. This NAMM sucked for iOS.