Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Loopseque 8 update 8.0.3

Patterns to audio files export ability is added. You can export both currently selected patterns and all existing project paterns with the new offline rendering function.
Channels available for rendering:

• deck a stereo out
  • deck b stereo out
  • deck a channel 1
  • deck a channel 2
  • deck a channel 3
  • deck a channel 4
  • deck b channel 1
  • deck b channel 2
  • deck b channel 3
  • deck b channel 4
  • master stereo out

Comments

• @Loopseque said:
    Patterns to audio files export ability is added. You can export both currently selected patterns and all existing project paterns with the new offline rendering function.

• deck a stereo out
    • deck b stereo out
    • deck a channel 1
    • deck a channel 2
    • deck a channel 3
    • deck a channel 4
    • deck b channel 1
    • deck b channel 2
    • deck b channel 3
    • deck b channel 4
    • master stereo out

Big thanks for this!

• @Loopseque What exactly is this?
    Looks like Patterning on steroids.
    Any tutorial video or something?

And how long will the introduction price stay?

• Fantastic. Thank you for and congratulations on the release.

• @syrupcore said:
    Fantastic. Thank you for and congratulations on the release.

ditto

• Love it! Any plans to add direct sampling? Would love to record samples directly in app

• Thanks
    Helpful update
    Keep em coming !!

• @tja said:
    @Loopseque What exactly is this?
    Looks like Patterning on steroids.

It's probably been the inspiration to Patterning - Loopseque was released in 2010, one of the 1st iPad apps B)

• @Loopseque said:

• deck a stereo out
    • deck b stereo out
    • deck a channel 1
    • deck a channel 2
    • deck a channel 3
    • deck a channel 4
    • deck b channel 1
    • deck b channel 2
    • deck b channel 3
    • deck b channel 4
    • master stereo out

This could be great but as it stands it needs a wee bit of work. There is no way to audition samples without having the engine running, the included samples are pretty bad too and could really use an upgrade...I like 8 bit crunch as much as the next guy but every single one? There is no access to the file system or outside audio importers like AudioShare either. Markers on the wheel showing 1,4, 8 etc would help a lot too. Per track effects would also be way more useful than just global for each set of four wheels, even per wheel effects would be an Improvement. Also EQ is the same way and can only be applied to all four tracks so per wheel or per track for that too would be a huge improvement.i do like the fact you can scroll and select different wheels to sequence on the fly as would the ability to record it and a beat quantize option would make this far more useful. The other thing that might help is a user manual as this isn’t very intuitive. There’s a lot of features but they don’t really coalesce around a meaningful workflow if that makes sense, yes you have a mixer between the two sets of wheels but why? Why not just have 8 wheels?It feels very disjointed. Not trying to sound nasty, I think this could be great, there’s obviously a lot of work gone into this and it has a lot of potential and I want to like it. It just needs spruced up a bit!

• @Mull said:

@Loopseque said:

• deck a stereo out
    • deck b stereo out
    • deck a channel 1
    • deck a channel 2
    • deck a channel 3
    • deck a channel 4
    • deck b channel 1
    • deck b channel 2
    • deck b channel 3
    • deck b channel 4
    • master stereo out

This could be great but as it stands it needs a wee bit of work. There is no way to audition samples without having the engine running, the included samples are pretty bad too and could really use an upgrade...I like 8 bit crunch as much as the next guy but every single one? There is no access to the file system or outside audio importers like AudioShare either. Markers on the wheel showing 1,4, 8 etc would help a lot too. Per track effects would also be way more useful than just global for each set of four wheels, even per wheel effects would be an Improvement. Also EQ is the same way and can only be applied to all four tracks so per wheel or per track for that too would be a huge improvement.i do like the fact you can scroll and select different wheels to sequence on the fly as would the ability to record it and a beat quantize option would make this far more useful. The other thing that might help is a user manual as this isn’t very intuitive. There’s a lot of features but they don’t really coalesce around a meaningful workflow if that makes sense, yes you have a mixer between the two sets of wheels but why? Why not just have 8 wheels?It feels very disjointed. Not trying to sound nasty, I think this could be great, there’s obviously a lot of work gone into this and it has a lot of potential and I want to like it. It just needs spruced up a bit!

Also the ability to add notes playing notes or pads would be an enormous help as would having midi input or output. I know it sounds like I’m being a moaning dickhead but I’m not trying to be. This could really be a great app, all the elements are there and it could be really special. It just needs a wee rethink. Hope you take this as constructive criticism, it’s not meant to come across as anything else!

• @Mull said:

@Loopseque said:

• deck a stereo out
    • deck b stereo out
    • deck a channel 1
    • deck a channel 2
    • deck a channel 3
    • deck a channel 4
    • deck b channel 1
    • deck b channel 2
    • deck b channel 3
    • deck b channel 4
    • master stereo out

There is no access to the file system or outside audio importers like AudioShare either.

I’m looking at this with some interest- but how do you import your own samples? I thought General Pasteboard had retired from service and was enjoying his time on the golf course?

• @robosardine said:

@Mull said:

@Loopseque said:

• deck a stereo out
    • deck b stereo out
    • deck a channel 1
    • deck a channel 2
    • deck a channel 3
    • deck a channel 4
    • deck b channel 1
    • deck b channel 2
    • deck b channel 3
    • deck b channel 4
    • master stereo out

There is no access to the file system or outside audio importers like AudioShare either.

I’m looking at this with some interest- but how do you import your own samples? I thought General Pasteboard had retired from service and was enjoying his time on the golf course?

I think you have to copy them into the user files location in document picker. It’s not really user friendly hence my comment!

• @Mull said:

@robosardine said:

@Mull said:

@Loopseque said:

• deck a stereo out
    • deck b stereo out
    • deck a channel 1
    • deck a channel 2
    • deck a channel 3
    • deck a channel 4
    • deck b channel 1
    • deck b channel 2
    • deck b channel 3
    • deck b channel 4
    • master stereo out

I think you have to copy them into the user files location in document picker. It’s not really user friendly hence my comment!

Thanks- I think I’ll leave it for the moment. I like it smooth and simple.

• We published the latest version 8.0.4, which fixed 8.0.3 problems with iOS 10.
    +
    https://loopseque.com/guide.pdf

Sorry for the long silence

• @Loopseque said:
    We published the latest version 8.0.4, which fixed 8.0.3 problems with iOS 10.
    +
    https://loopseque.com/guide.pdf

Sorry for the long silence

Thanks for the guide!

• edited February 2019
  • @Loopseque I love this app. Do you have any plan to add a shop ? I would like to have the possibility to buy pro packs!