Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Nave keeps crashing on launch

I’ve had nave for years and not had any problems with it , until a few months ago. Now what has happened several times is when trying to launch it it crashes, when it does this there no alternative but to delete it and re-install it which is a pain in the butt as I have to reinstall all the non factory banks and pressers etc.
Anybody else been having this sort of issue with it?

Comments

• That’s a feature, I think

• By the way, I was thinking about the sound of Krog Electribe Wave, and I conclude that it sounds thin and weak and wimpy, the sort of synth that bigger synths would kick sand in its face.

Nave is that big beefy wavetable synth that would kick sand in KEW’s face down on the beach.

• One of the custom banks was causing this same crash for me, had to remove it to fix, happened on two devices. I think it was one from this forum too.

• @1nsomniak said:
    One of the custom banks was causing this same crash for me, had to remove it to fix, happened on two devices. I think it was one from this forum too.

Good tip, thanks! Do you remember which?

• @rs2000 said:

@1nsomniak said:
    One of the custom banks was causing this same crash for me, had to remove it to fix, happened on two devices. I think it was one from this forum too.

Good tip, thanks! Do you remember which?

No but I think it was an older one, not recent.
    If you just added any before the crash they would be suspect.