Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audiobus Trobleshooting

edited February 2013 in Support and Feedback

Hi! I use audiobus, auria, alesis io dock & jam up pro together. Before update audiobus doesn't  have a problem. After upgrade audiobus & jam up pro and auria doesn't  work together!!! Setup ok, iOS 5.1 iPad new. What's  going on?

Comments

• Yep, please as detailed as possible. What did you do before the update and what are you doing now that doesn't work?

• Trouble is over. I think CPU for iPad 3 (the new iPad) have low capacity & powerfully for serious and different work for recording . Because after switch "air mode" in settings ( off wi-fi and other apps), after switch off "Ultra low latency" in jam up pro settings- i am not have problem before, trouble is gone. Thanks !

• Symptoms. Input, effect & output tap apps or any programm. Chain is work. But only 3 seconds. After 3 seconds one apps in chain broken in "zzz" mode), after reconnect and load - this trouble is repeat.

• edited February 2013
    1. Reboot your iPad.
    2. Do you know how to completely close apps? If so, close everything before launching Audiobus. see http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5137
    3. Always. Always (!) launch Audiobus first.
    4. Don't do anything regarding latency settings in other apps - it won't do anything because Audiobus has control over it if you've launched Audiobus first. If you didn't launch Audiobus first, you risk breaking other apps by setting a latency that other apps won't work with.
  • It may have been somewhere on this group, but I recall reading that there is a reason or two for having your apps running before starting AB (perhaps to solve an audio issue)? Can't recall details, sorry. I just don't want to 'break' one of them there apps!