Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iVCS3 now full version Audio Unit

free update. awesome.

working quite well. damn good stuff.

Comments

• And working great!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2019

Yeah it’s a brilliant job, zoomable gui too. :)

• Phenomenal. On a 6s Plus here, works great with the new zoom. Plus the keyboard is easier to access in AU mode, because in full mode you kind of have to use a sideways then down drag, and even then you sometimes pull down the iOS notifications window (or at least I do :) ).

• Very pleased to see this update.

• @Carnbot said:

Yes, I wish others like Model D had that instead of the double tap half measure..

• @supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

Yes, I wish others like Model D had that instead of the double tap half measure..

Yeah I know, they are both bitmapped so I don't see why Moog can't do a similar thing.

• @Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

Yeah I know, they are both bitmapped so I don't see why Moog can't do a similar thing.

Nice...good to see someone tackling the challenges.....I might actually use this now, have owned it for a long time but only gone as far as dabbling now and again. Now it's AU I will more than likely use it properly :)

• Amazing work 🙏🏻

• Great stuff.

My new hobby is watching Eurorack videos on YouTube. I need to pack that in before it gets out of hand.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Carnbot said:

@supadom said:

@Carnbot said:

Nice...good to see someone tackling the challenges.....I might actually use this now, have owned it for a long time but only gone as far as dabbling now and again. Now it's AU I will more than likely use it properly :)

I still have my doubts I will actually use it. I love the sound and the graphics but find the IU very hermetic and very unlike any other synth I'm used to. While I'm completely aware that it is a close recreation of the original, all the scrolling totally kills my flow. I don't regret having it but I'm far from the 'use it all the time' threshold.

• <3 can't wait to update later

• IAP time, a preset pack or two to encourage more of this ...

• @MonzoPro said:
    Great stuff.

My new hobby is watching Eurorack videos on YouTube. I need to pack that in before it gets out of hand.

Step away from the screen !

• @TheVimFuego said:
    IAP time, a preset pack or two to encourage more of this ...

:) my sentiments exactly!

• Brilliant job! This is something I’ve been waiting for for a long, long time. Excellent. Well done.

Er...so, now iVCS3 is done, will Mood be receiving the same treatment?

Waiting! :#

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Very nice..... just needs MIDI out from keyboard in AUv3 mode to be “complete”

• Whoa this thing has a ton of patches these days

• @AndyPlankton said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Great stuff.

It’s safe, I couldn’t afford that stuff in a million years - I know what I’ll buy if I win the lottery though!

• @MonzoPro said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Great stuff.

It’s safe, I couldn’t afford that stuff in a million years - I know what I’ll buy if I win the lottery though!

hahaha, nothing wrong with being prepared :D
    I lust over lots of kit, but always in the back of my mind is the Mrs..."Not another wire, where are you going to put that ? Oh and btw...how much did it cost ?" - This tends to keep me GAS sober for the most part.

• Awesome, thx for the update!

• Being a new NanoStudio 2 disciple, anything AUv3 makes me giddy...even more so when it’s one of the absolute best iOS synths available.

I understand the idea behind the original AU modular approach, but this is far more practical.

• Now I can buy it...

Lack of Au3 is a deal breaker (unless it's in Gadget)