Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

One for the North West Electro Headz...

encenc
edited January 2019 in Other

or maybe from further out if you want to travel :D

Cant wait for this B)

Chris and Cosey on the Friday.. Wrangler on Saturday B) B) B)

lots of smaller events throughout the weekend

http://subliminalimpulse.com/festivalhome/

Comments

• Ha... I was thinking, "hmmm... Portland, Seattle?... I guess there's more than one North West..."

• So that Kardashian kid is or isn’t going to be there?

• Looks like it might be fun ! 15 minute slots for the open mike sessions including setup and teardown.....that won't take long with the ol' iPad :)

• @AndyPlankton said:
    Looks like it might be fun ! 15 minute slots for the open mike sessions including setup and teardown.....that won't take long with the ol' iPad :)

I'd need at least an hour to sort midi routing issues :D

• @MonkeyDrummer said:
    Ha... I was thinking, "hmmm... Portland, Seattle?... I guess there's more than one North West..."

LOL, same here.

• @enc said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    Looks like it might be fun ! 15 minute slots for the open mike sessions including setup and teardown.....that won't take long with the ol' iPad :)

I'd need at least an hour to sort midi routing issues :D

hahaha! That's fine, just be sure to wave your arms around a lot while sorting it, it's all part of the performance :D