Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iconnectMIDI4+ is on the market… (UPDATE: Not until Jan. 2014…)

dj8dj8
edited December 2013 in General App Discussion

Didn't see anyone else post on this yet… A few stores are listing the iconnectMIDI4+ now!

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/iConnMIDI4p

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=iconnectmidi4+&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ta

I was looking for a power cable for my iconnectMIDI2+ and saw the 4+ listed. Wow I want to get the 4+, but will have to wait for a while...

Comments

• Sweetwater has had that preorder up for months and months. I spoke (well, typed) with iConnect a couple of weeks ago, and they are hoping to start manufacturing the 4+ in January.

• Ah, maybe I got too excited :-) Sorry for the false alarm! (A little uncool to advertise as an active product, though…)

• Perhaps you should edit the title of this thread before you spend the whole day breaking hearts.

• @syrupcore said:

Perhaps you should edit the title of this thread before you spend the whole day breaking hearts.

Lol :)

• I'm at the front of the pack re: let down… Sorry to build up the false expectations on this one. I updated the thread title.

• Even that might be wishful thinking. We'll see....

• Should I update the update? :-)

• It IS highly anticipated. The wait for the 2+ seemed forever, but hopefully the 4+ is immanent.

• I pre ordered mine in August! It has been bumped up a month at a time every month since then. I checked a few weeks ago with sweetwater and it was end of December. Either iconnectmidi people are lying to the retailers or they're just making it up as they go.

• I pre ordered mine in August! It has been bumped up a month at a time every month since then. I checked a few weeks ago with sweetwater and it was end of December. Either iconnectmidi people are lying to the retailers or they're just making it up as they go.

• I doubt we'll see it in January either.

• Oh great, now Google keeps putting an ad for the 4+ in nearly every site I view!
    How cruel...

• Yeah I've been getting those for months too! Fun stuff from a company that says nothing when asked about what's been going on with this device for the last 5 months!

• It's a shame… They hit it out of the park w/ the 2+. They shouldn't piss people off by over promising. Or maybe just put out some updates on what's going on?

• I'm holding out for the +8...