Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited December 2013

These are so very good. Anyone using these as FX chain within IAA and Audioshare?

I used to be happy with using Magellan in the effects slot of Audiobus, but these AUFX apps are much better, no clicks or crackles when adjusting parameters live.

Oh, and did I mention I absolutely love it when a developer includes MIDI control for almost every parameter.

• edited December 2013

Thanks, will grab peakq, the only one im missing.
    Still no 50% off in sweden!

edit: Starting on the 31st

• Where is everyone getting information about this sale? I don't see it anywhere (even on the developer's page), and I don't see any price changes......

....So, it starts on the 31st of December?

• @Audiojunkie said:

Where is everyone getting information about this sale? I don't see it anywhere (even on the developer's page), and I don't see any price changes......

....So, it starts on the 31st of December?

https://twitter.com/j_liljedahl

• Thanks! That clears things up! I need to start using twitter more often. :-)

• edited March 2014

• Hmm, he should charge double for a few days. Diapers ain't cheap!

• I'll offer to babysit if I can get the next AUFX for free.

• £1.49 in UK App Store

• I just bought it! Now, when is the next AUFX app coming out? :-)

• edited December 2013

is €1,79 a price drop? can't figure this out.

and: is the AUFX line really that better than say for instance Master FX, or the reverbs in Auria, in short : is it worth buying AUFX when there are so many other apps who do reverb and delay and equalizing?

• edited December 2013

I bought all of them, used them together on a track in Auria as IAA.
    The CPU was less then 20% !!!. The output is so clean and the UI is intuitive. I also played animoog with each one of them via AB and enjoyed every note. Superb work.
    I gave them all 5*.

• @Marcel - the small footprint and good sound is the reason I grabbed them. They should be great once AB2 is in place!

• edited December 2013

@funjunky27 and @Shay - thanks guys for this good advice. Small footprint, low CPU, is indeed very important. All 3 in Auria and less then 20 % CPU power is indeed very good! I am going to buy them. Edit: just bought them. :) Sometimes I get excited about apps, buy them, and never use them....one has to learn to be cautious.

@mgmg4871 - thanks for posting.

• Forgot to mention, but another plus to AUFX is the midi mapping/control. I'm going to look into setting that up through Apollo and using a controller on my phone to control AUFX on my iPad. That would be very useful for me.

• Worked great through Apollo!

• Hi all!
    I'm glad you like the AUFX series so far.
    Regarding news, I usually post news like this on this forum as well, but as you might have read on twitter, I just became a dad and I didn't find the time to go into the room where my laptop lives :)

(of course, free promo codes for babysitters! ;)

Cheers

• I'm up for that, however I'm in Atlanta, so I hope you cover the commute charge too! ;-)