Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Em·bar·rass·ing·ly simple Gadget question...

If I have a section of 16 bars, only half of which can fit on the screen at one time, how do I select all the notes across the 16 bars?

Comments

• If you need the entire passage pasted into another gadget, on the scenes page, hit FUNCTION and you can copy and past all 16 bars elsewhere. Does that do it?
    There’s also a pretty neat bar-by-bar copy/paste function in the piano roll section that lets you copy Bar 5 (for instance) and paste it into Bar 11, etc.

• Or did you want to transpose all 16 bars or some similar madness?

• I was always horrible at breaking down words into syllables. A southern drawl will do that to you.

• Hopefully this is something that will be addressed in the upcoming update....being able to select all notes on a whole track would be useful too....for when you want to use that melody as a bassline or vice versa.

• @JohnnyGoodyear It’s possible. To make it easier to see all notes first choose “in use” (bottom left). Now select notes in the first bar and with other hand touch the bar selector at the top to jump to bar 16. Now it should select all notes, bar 1-16.

• @R_2 said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear It’s possible. To make it easier to see all notes first choose “in use” (bottom left). Now select notes in the first bar and with other hand touch the bar selector at the top to jump to bar 16. Now it should select all notes, bar 1-16.

Ahh that's a neat trick, cheers @R_2

Took me a couple of goes to get it though....select notes using fence select (by holding down then dragging)....keep finger down then tap last bar.

• @R_2 said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear It’s possible. To make it easier to see all notes first choose “in use” (bottom left). Now select notes in the first bar and with other hand touch the bar selector at the top to jump to bar 16. Now it should select all notes, bar 1-16.

Thanks to everyone for their tuppenceworth, but this is exactly what I was hoping for. Sounds as though it might be a job for the Apple Pencil rather than these engorged fat fingers, but's something to practice.