Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDEO NAMM Andrew Huang Uno Synth Editor and iLoud MTM Portable Monitors

edited January 2019 in Other

NAMM 2019 iK Multimedia UNO Synth and iLoud MTM speakers. They took me into a listening room and they sound great made for mobile production, ran into Andrew Huang https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdcemy56JtVTrsFIOoqvV8g

Comments

• edited January 2019

ilouds with included calibration mic noice!

• @MrSmileZ said:
    ilouds with included calibration mic noice!

you get two mics

• They guys at Ik told me you get a mic with each speaker although you only need one

• that's a really nice feature. smart design for sure. did you hear how they sound?

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    that's a really nice feature. smart design for sure. did you hear how they sound?

Yes they sound very detailed way more bass than the originals but we where in a small listing room. He did say he miced his drum set with them on the room and they sounded great,

• For those that find this thread on iLoud MTM and are interested in a video version of the calibration process, we have this video available:

• @ikmultimedia said:
    For those that find this thread on iLoud MTM and are interested in a video version of the calibration process, we have this video available:

Cool, I got arc in the group buy sale and it has really helped a lot. Nice that it is built into these.