Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Komplete audio 6 and garageband

Hi,

First post from a forum lurker here ;-).

I have a Komplete audio 6 audio interface (latest firmware) which works fine on my ipad with apps like Auria pro, using a powered hub. However when I want to record guitar or vocals in Garageband, I get no signal whatsoever. In garageband I can select different channels so the interface is recognized. When I insert an IAA instrument likt Jampro a signal suddenly appears.

I'm really at a loss. I think Garageband is very particular about audio interfaces. Do any of you guys have the same audio interface and do you run into the same problems with garageband? for reference, the sonicport vx from line6 works.

thanks in advance!

Comments

• I can't speak for Komplete but I remember when I got my Scarlett 6i6 I had similar issues (recognize input channel, but no sound). Eventually I had to uninstall GarageBand and re-install and then it worked. Hope that helps!

• Thanks, I think I'll try that. But first I'll try connecting the komplete audio 6 to my iphone.

• Same thing happens to me whenever I use AudioBus and GarageBand together. GarageBand still sees the interface, but there’s no audio input.

“Reset GarageBand” in the settings app fixes it until you use audiobus again.

I’m using a different interface than you.

• Yes!! Resetting Garageband solved my problem! Komplete audio6 works wonderfully now. Thanks @mistercharlie

• @Andrik said:
    Yes!! Resetting Garageband solved my problem! Komplete audio6 works wonderfully now. Thanks @mistercharlie

:D

• @Andrik said:
    Thanks, I think I'll try that. But first I'll try connecting the komplete audio 6 to my iphone.

Hi @Andrik , is Komplete Audio 6 work with Iphone?