Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Grand Finale │ Mellow Album finished │ Tillsammans ser vi snön falla - haQ attaQ

My Mellow Album needed a grand finale and this is it! This track is special because its suppose to wrap up the "mellow sound" and give way for whats to come. I have worked so hard on this album for more than a year now and it feels unbelievably good to have it finalized. Stay tuned for a full on album release! The name "Tillsammans ser vi snön falla" is Swedish and translates into "We will watch the snow fall together".

A lot more went into the making of this track. Apps used: Stainberg Cubasis (compressors, eq's), Steinberg Microlouge, KLEVGR Tines, BeepStreet Sunrizer, Audio Damage Inc Discord4 and EOS2, Waves Q10 and L1+ Ultramaximiser

haqattaq

Comments

• Great Job, Jacob! Was hoping to see Ami fly by in a spaceship though. But even without that part it was great.

• Congrats!

• Very mellow, indeed. Could hear the ghost of Carl Sagan. Really lovely at 2:20. Amazing the tools available to us all now. We just have to use them. Inspiring.

• Very nice chill track - beautiful melodies.

• Could not find you on Spotify.

If you are there, could you post a link?
    If you are not there, will that happen later?

• Beautiful marriage of sound and sight.

• congrats. fits right in there with the others.

• Beautiful stuff, Jakob. And congrats on the competition of this project..

• @tja said:
    Could not find you on Spotify.

If you are there, could you post a link?
    If you are not there, will that happen later?

@jakoB_haQ

• I can listen to it all day, it gives me a euphoric feeling. wonderful, can not wait to listen to the whole album!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Very mellow, indeed. Could hear the ghost of Carl Sagan. Really lovely at 2:20. Amazing the tools available to us all now. We just have to use them. Inspiring.

It's the artist, not the tools!