Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beathawk Organ Tonewheel alternative

edited January 2019 in Support and Feedback

My Casio CT-X5000 keyboard does not have a tonewheel…therefore I do not know how to control the pseudo-Leslie effect on the Beathawk organ packs when using Beathawk on my iPad played by the Casio. Any suggestions how I could map a sustain pedal or maybe an expression pedal to control the Leslie effect on Beathawk organ packs? I do not know what midi cc it is that controls it, nor what function/parameter on Beathawk… I have asked in several forums and Facebook groups, also inquired with UVI ...

Comments

• Have you tried Modulation?
    It seems like that CC gets mapped to different effects, depending on the instrument that is loaded. It mostly maps to the Filter, but I noticed it also maps to LFO/vibrato sometimes.

Also, there are no AU parameters exposed in AUM when I look for them, so that also makes me suspect that they want me to use Modulation.

I don’t have the Organ packs, but try using the Modulation control on the Pitch page for your instrument. Hopefully it Maps to the Leslie Effect.

• Thanks—the modulation button does make the fake Leslie sound on some organ patches and not others, but it just simply turns it on and turns it off there’s no gradual speed up speed down like there was using a wheel and when I change sound buttons on my keyboard that changes the function of the modulation button on the app so I’m trying to do something that’s is just not designed to be😔