Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Track - Music for a Budget Suicide Ceremony "Moments of Loss"

I'm a sucker for a descending bass line into total melancholy.
Also useful for funeral dancing. Is there a genre for that?

Corpse Warps?

Comments

• Corpse wraps at the zombie in/out burgher? Not near melancholy enough. You need some granular for catastrophic desperation. Excellent guitar lead. What did you use. Could have been a lot longer!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Corpse wraps at the zombie in/out burgher? Not near melancholy enough. You need some granular for catastrophic desperation. Excellent guitar lead. What did you use. Could have been a lot longer!

TL:DR This is multitrack recording of real instruments into AUM.

Musically it's a sketch to test recording instruments into IOS using my audio interface.

The E-piano is my Casio PX-560 into the Presonus line-ins and recorded in AUM with some IOS FX inserted in the channel: ReAmp for some clean tube pre-amp tone, AudioReverb. I played through an A minor descending bassline a few times and stopped creating the "song" length. I had that much of a plan.

Then I plugged a Fender (Mexican) Telecaster in using a Korg volume pedal before the Presonus. Same FX used as the Casio with "clean guitar tube" preset on the ReAmp.

I recorded a track using the volume pedal and it's tricky to get the timing right. Ideally, ou should turn volume off for any picking and then swell into the sound of the guitar and I'm still trying to get the neck of the guitar back into my consciousness after putting it aside for 8 months. I've lost that
    mind map of where the scale notes lie for A minor so I hit a lot of clams before I got something worth sharing. I loose it around the 2 minute mark a bit. The high E string doesn't pick up well but that Lipstick pickup sounds like butter in my headphones.

So, I scrapped the volume pedal idea and just tried to get a clean solo over the chords. I loose it around the 2:00 mark but I had to quit trying. I uploaded it to see what it sounds like on my iphone with earbuds.