Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Good Syth for Bass - what you use?

2»

Comments

• @TheDubbyLabby said:

I can't stand, sorry :trollface:

Answering the OP I will say Bassalicious, iMini and iPolysix... but you know I'm in the dark side...

Came here for the Sith joke. Wasn’t disappointed.

• edited February 2019

It was Poison-202 for me but I have recently converted over Moog Model D. Its so good for synth bass.

• @dysamoria said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

I can't stand, sorry :trollface:

Answering the OP I will say Bassalicious, iMini and iPolysix... but you know I'm in the dark side...

Came here for the Sith joke. Wasn’t disappointed.

:trollface:

• @TheDubbyLabby
    Damn, Kylie Jenner lookin’ pretty good, for once.
    :D

• @CracklePot said:
    @TheDubbyLabby
    Damn, Kylie Jenner lookin’ pretty good, for once.
    :D

No, she's Lindsay Lohan the day she eats. :trollface:

• Model D & iSEM are the first ones I grab for bass, every time. After that it's Zeeon, and occasionally apeSoft's mood, but there's not much Model D or iSEM can't get done. iSEM for softer, warmer tones and Model D for everything else.

• Bassalicious is great, and any Moog, of course!

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Ah, so 70s-80s Jean-Michel Jarre and Vangelis basically. (Who here hasn't listened to JMJ's Equinox album at least 100 times front to back?)

That's the album that inspired my love of electronic music as a child. That, and Die Mensch-Maschine by Kraftwerk (yes, in German), and Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds.

• One that I didn’t see mentioned was DRC. Lots of great basses in that.