Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ALARM / SpaceCraft + Tardigrain

A little electronic adventure. Based on a piano improvisation minus the piano,
SpaceCraft Preset "Narwhal" begins. Tardigrain "Abbot's Death Process follows.
ISymphonic strings, SM1 ARP, SMPlayer pad, BeatHawk Chorus, Cubasis once again saved my ass. It apparently automatically snapshots as you go. Got me back to where I once belonged.

Comments

• Nice one, double granular.

• Lineman! You've made the perfect track for those Haunted Corn Field Mazes and the Carnival's Hall of Mirrors. It would speed up customer throughput by 100%. Granular injections of paranoia... like an aural low lying fog.

Genuinely creepy ambient track. I'm so glad my drugs wore off an hour ago.
    Time to freshen up my glass.

What city is in that accompanying picture?

• edited January 2019

@McD Istanbul business district from our window. Thanks for the review, I think. Kind of a granuloma, no?

@1nsomniak, thanks for listening. Double, double, toil and trouble!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD Istanbul business district from our window. Thanks for the review, I think. Kind of a granuloma, no?

Anytime you can make a track that reminds the listener to check door locks, close all windows and turn on all the lights you have created an effective piece of music. I'm telling myself that the ALARM is only valid for Istanbul and not a Global alert if it's a noun and a warning if it's a verb. It's a verb right? You intended the verb I think:

cause (someone) to feel frightened, disturbed, or in danger.

It worked. It messed up my night.

• I do not believe you, @McD. Did you check for the piano midi? Not nearly as frightening,

• @LinearLineman said:

@1nsomniak, thanks for listening. Double, double, toil and trouble!

So granuloma minus granular equals granular?
    Nice healing trick!

Your creation, when calmed down a bit, would be a fantastic background texture for some slightly exotic Jazz piano chord progressions, don't you think?

• @LinearLineman said:
    I do not believe you, @McD. Did you check for the piano midi? Not nearly as frightening

No one sees the ghosts... and thus, no one believes you. Who ya gonna call?

I’m going to sample this one and put the piano midi on top and sell it on BandCamp which probably doesn’t work in Turkey. I’ll take the money raised and get a Happy Meal.

And they say I’m not good with money.

• Love this one!!!

• @rs2000 Thanks for listening. Your comment is so interesting to me. This piece is based on a piano improvisation ( I will pm it to you if I can retrieve it). I used the midi track to create ALARM, but it is nothing like this, and there is no chord progression! A totally impressionistic piano blur I made for McD so he could test the polyphony of some pianos. So what happened? I haven't a clue.

@Thank you so much @reasOne. I always enjoy what you post.
    @McD, you have reached a numinosity I can no longer gaze at.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @rs2000 Thanks for listening. Your comment is so interesting to me. This piece is based on a piano improvisation ( I will pm it to you if I can retrieve it). I used the midi track to create ALARM, but it is nothing like this, and there is no chord progression! A totally impressionistic piano blur I made for McD so he could test the polyphony of some pianos. So what happened? I haven't a clue.

Wow. Granular surprises.
    And yes, I'm curious to listen to it if possible :smiley:

• McDMcD
    edited January 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    @McD, you have reached a numinosity I can no longer gaze at.

You smooth talker. (What do you want? 50%?)

• edited January 2019

@rs2000, I decided to post the piano version ALARM is based on as it is such a strange contrast with the midi extrapolation.
    Hope you and others find it interesting.
    @McD if you haven’t listened, this is the midi track for your piano polyphony experiment.