Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Post Racial America? (What Synth is that? What IOS Synth comes closest?)

Some music hits you and leaves a mark you can't remove.

What synth is that in the video? It gives this track the right sense of foreboding dread. What IOS synth can re-create that sound?

Walk this mile in Gary Clark Jr's shoes.

"Thank you for your sacrifice... I'm not taking this for granted."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=564&v=uxKEyKJEcho

Comments

• at which specific time is that synth ?

• edited January 2019

Moog Sub 37? Or the one below? That‘s a KingKorg.

• @dendy said:
    at which specific time is that synth ?

3:40. I've got $5 that says NS2 can do this too. Just a hunch.

• edited January 2019

Aaah that is, like @LeonKowalski said, Moog Sub Phatty... that would be not easy to get with some iOS synth :) probably try Model 15 - with it’s filters you should be theoretically able to go more or less close - but it will be not easy job ... That moog filter character, and specially subphatty’s one, is 80% of that sound...

• @dendy said:
    Aaah that is, like @LeonKowalski said, Moog Sub Phatty... that would be not easy to get with some iOS synth :) probably try Model 15 - with it’s filters you should be theoretically able to go more or less close - but it will be not easy job ... That moog filter character, and specially subphatty’s one, is 80% of that sound...

The Model D on iOS might be a possibility too.

• edited January 2019

did this with Zeeon - first is your original sound from that song, then Zeeon ..

it is really hard to exactly reproduce some sound on different synth with different oscillators, so it’s just approximate match “going in that direction”... That sound is also lot about that particular melody, how cutoff is tweaked, there is lot of character given by Phatty’s resonance color...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5vcmjq6156ezhg/subphatty--zeeon.wav?dl=0

• You dudes sure do know yer synths!
    B)

• Ya....I'd try Model D.

I have a Sub Phatty can definitely get that resonance.

Epic song too.