Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MRhythmizerMB Melda Production VST [Desktop]

@AudioGus you might like this effect. I read it's like Gross Beat plus modulations. 75% off so I'm going to treat myself and have some fun with it.

Sale: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/75-off-mrhythmizermb-by-meldaproduction/

VST: https://www.meldaproduction.com/MRhythmizerMB

Comments

• The Meldas really do outstanding plugins.
    They always go the extra mile to add features you won't find in other plugins.

• Crazy perfect timing Gus brother. I just woke up this morning mulling over what to do with a 25$ paypal refund I got just last week for a one star amazon review from over a year ago that the seller essentially paid me to remove. Heh, cosmic!

• @AudioGus Serendippiddy 👁

Let me know what you think.

• edited January 2019

@gusgranite said:
    @AudioGus Serendippiddy 👁

Just playing with the demo now and I love the sound. Great for tasteful manipulations and variation without only going balls out nutto glitchy. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to open a midi port (like I can with Stutter Edit) to send it midi notes to change patterns... :( Still for the price I could still see getting it just for loop generation. Bit of a shame but actually maybe fits with my hopefuly more iOS/NS2/BM3 centric aproach anyway... (inset chin scratchy emoticon)... hmmm, mmm... yah maybe... but... mmm...

• @AudioGus said:

@gusgranite said:
    @AudioGus Serendippiddy 👁

Just playing with the demo now and I love the sound. Great for tasteful manipulations and variation without only going balls out nutto glitchy. Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to open a midi port (like I can with Stutter Edit) to send it midi notes to change patterns... :( Still for the price I could still see getting it just for loop generation. Bit of a shame but actually maybe fits with my hopefuly more iOS/NS2/BM3 centric aproach anyway... (inset chin scratchy emoticon)... hmmm, mmm... yah maybe... but... mmm...

Right, midi note pattern change isn't something I knew I needed :smile:

There's probably a bit of overlap with Stutter Edit actually but it does seem to have it's own flavour with the multiband FX which is cool.