Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Vesuvius Drive

My latest ramblings for anyone interested
Apps used - Turnado, WaveSHAPER, Ruismaker

Comments

• Alright, Joseph Campbell!

• Bill Moyers? Fun.

• Had a weird recollection of One of JC’s books being an influence on Star Wars story & began watching lots of himself on YouTube. A lotta interesting ideas

• @barabajagal said:

I sincerely hope this is not an insult. This track reminds of "The Art of Noise" CD's I listened to at work in the late 90's. I took their style seriously and I do yours. It works for me because it's got surprizes and a consistent groove to keep me engaged.

I'll follow that.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Bill Moyers? Fun.

Bill interviewing Joseph

• @McD said:

@barabajagal said:

I sincerely hope this is not an insult. This track reminds of "The Art of Noise" CD's I listened to at work in the late 90's. I took their style seriously and I do yours. It works for me because it's got surprizes and a consistent groove to keep me engaged.

I'll follow that.

Thanks , certainly wouldn’t take that as an insult. It’s not a group I’m overly familiar with but good to hear you got something out of it

• McDMcD
    edited January 2019

@barabajagal said:

@McD said:
    This track reminds of "The Art of Noise"

Art of Noise (also The Art of Noise) were an English avant-garde synth-pop group formed in early 1983 by engineer/producer Gary Langan and programmer J. J. Jeczalik, along with arranger Anne Dudley, producer Trevor Horn and music journalist Paul Morley.