Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Aparillo Meditation Track

One reason i love composing on the iPad and BeatMaker is that it allows me to escape to distant worlds when i put my heart mind and spirit into it.

I hope this track takes you somewhere πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

Β«1

Comments

• Wow! This is huge! Love it!
    All composed and sequenced in Bm3? All Aparillo? Damnit I need to dig into these presets more!

• @david_2017 thank you sir πŸ™πŸΌπŸ’•

Here’s the video as well:

• @echoopera said:
    One reason i love composing on the iPad and BeatMaker is that it allows me to escape to distant worlds when i put my heart mind and spirit into it.

Beautiful!

• @MonzoPro said:

@echoopera said:

Beautiful!

Many thanks for the listen πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌβ„’οΈ

• When you get to the gates.... Peter will be like.. dude!! Your music!!! Com on in! 😁

• Sounds great. How do you manage to get Aparillo to sound mellow and chilled out. All the presets and doodling around with it sound like a horrible un-meditative noisy harsh cacophony.

• @Eye0sStudios said:
    When you get to the gates.... Peter will be like.. dude!! Your music!!! Com on in! 😁

Hahah. I truly hope he hears my heavenly calls. πŸ’—

@mungbeans said:
    Sounds great. How do you manage to get Aparillo to sound mellow and chilled out. All the presets and doodling around with it sound like a horrible un-meditative noisy harsh cacophony.

Try turning the BPM down to the 70s and 80s and see how the sounds magically transform.

• @echoopera thanks for the Tip!!!

• @david_2017 said:
    @echoopera thanks for the Tip!!!

AlternateLy, use as little fm as possible

• @echoopera said:

A celestial Chariots of Fire :)

• @echoopera : very nice work!

• Excellent ambient music! 😊
    Nicely done @echoopera πŸ‘

• edited January 2019

Nice - very welcome on a stressful work day. @echoopera

• edited January 2023

Here’s a 5ish minute clip from a 30 minute lunch time jam session with a single instance of Aparillo being sequenced and modulated by the OP-Z :

https://on.soundcloud.com/LUB7NSvoywsHVMAS8

• @echoopera : are you programming new Aparillo patches of are these presets. They sound really nice.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @echoopera : are you programming new Aparillo patches of are these presets. They sound really nice.

Thanks!

I'm a Preset junkie. I take ones that I like and tweak them to my liking.

• @echoopera said:

@espiegel123 said:
    @echoopera : are you programming new Aparillo patches of are these presets. They sound really nice.

Thanks!

Can I ask the magician how he did the trick? I'd love to explore the presets you used as your base.

• I’ll post a screenshot soon of the Patches. In the meantime, here’s a little exploration from this morning:

• @echoopera Gorgeous work! Really loving this direction.

• @waynerowand said:
    @echoopera Gorgeous work! Really loving this direction.

Thank you sir. Your work moves me as well sir πŸ™πŸΌ

• @echoopera forgive me asking you (or ANYONE!) such a simple question, but where is the BPM button in Aparillo? I am utterly blind to it :)

• Oh sorry. I mean the BPM in AUM.

• edited January 2019

@echoopera said:
    Oh sorry. I mean the BPM in AUM.

All good. I shall take off this pith helmet and quiet my investigating :)

• β€œOh...please don’t stop because of me. I have no idea what I’m talking about...”

• @espiegel123 said:

@echoopera said:

@espiegel123 said:

Thanks!

Can I ask the magician how he did the trick? I'd love to explore the presets you used as your base.

Here are the Patches i used for the track. Hope it helps.

• @echoopera said:

@espiegel123 said:

@echoopera said:

@espiegel123 said:

Thanks!

Here are the Patches i used for the track. Hope it helps.

Tx!

• @echoopera said:

@echoopera I'd love to listen to this track, as I'm considering Aparillo at the moment. But the link to Soundcloud and Youtube aren't working here. Is it still online somewhere?

• @andowrites said:

@echoopera said:

@echoopera I'd love to listen to this track, as I'm considering Aparillo at the moment. But the link to Soundcloud and Youtube aren't working here. Is it still online somewhere?

Hrmmm. Try this one: https://on.soundcloud.com/LUB7NSvoywsHVMAS8

πŸ™πŸΌ

• @echoopera said:

@andowrites said:

@echoopera said:

πŸ™πŸΌ

Thanks!

• edited January 2023

@echoopera said:

@andowrites said:

@echoopera said:

πŸ™πŸΌ

Listening now, I see the delicacy with which you used Aparillo. It's always felt like a bull in a china shop for me, so it's wonderful to see it has the capacity for more eloquent use. I shall return to it with fresh eyes. πŸ™πŸΌ