Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia MicroFreak

13»

Comments

• @TrevorLlewellyn said:

@knewspeak said:

@knewspeak said:

@TrevorLlewellyn said:

@knewspeak said:

@TrevorLlewellyn said:

@knewspeak said:

@knewspeak said:
    Fingers crossed le freak should arrive today.

Anyone had any problems with the Microfreak, the lowest D note works then stops until I switch it off, then on again, also seems a problem with pressure or lack of.

Is your MF running lastest firmware.

Yes I believe it is, 1.1.2.390

Hmmmm, are you using the power supply or usb? Worth trying both as a test. I not heard of this issue.

I’m using the power supply, I think it is caused when changing patches, either by holding a note, whilst changing or it’s a certain patch that causes it, I have it working normally now, but earlier it repeatedly kept losing the bottom D note.

I’ve tried to recreate the above steps, but now it seems impossible to cause the problem, strange, I’m puzzled.

Well, lets hope it stays good 👍

Hope so too, because I am really enjoying this ‘little’ wonder synth.

• How many of you are using the Freak mainly dry? Or is everyone running it through effects right away too?

I've really been eyeing this one, but I'm afraid that without some effects on it at all times I'll get a bit bored of the raw sound. Sort of like how I did with the 0-Coast.

• @Tarekith said:
    How many of you are using the Freak mainly dry? Or is everyone running it through effects right away too?

I've really been eyeing this one, but I'm afraid that without some effects on it at all times I'll get a bit bored of the raw sound. Sort of like how I did with the 0-Coast.

FX make it shine, mainly a reverb.

• So far dry, but I’m still lost in presets and mainly tinkering around. Loving this synth!