Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

McDtracy has had a "tracy-ectomy" and will use McD

McDMcD
edited January 2019 in Other

I moved and no longer live in Tracy. I'll align my handle with my SoundClound handle and grab the three letter acronym: McD which stands for Moderately confused Degenerate.

Comments

• I don't like it. Sorry. Just an honest opinion. I like what the acronym spells, but it don't matter cause I'll always involuntarily associate it with McDonald's. I've found a couple of your vids helpful btw, thanks.

• I'm glad to hear that you no longer live in Tracy... Where'd you end up?

• edited January 2019

Hope this is a new and much improved version of yourself.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    I don't like it. Sorry. Just an honest opinion. I like what the acronym spells, but it don't matter cause I'll always involuntarily associate it with McDonald's. I've found a couple of your vids helpful btw, thanks.

What would you prefer. I found that changing it is easy. You just create a new account and start using it. Does @Dawdles know about this loophole in the system? Any asshole can re-join. I'm not calling him an asshole, by the way. It's a turn of phrase.

Please tell me who to be, ASAP.

• @Daveypoo said:
    I'm glad to hear that you no longer live in Tracy... Where'd you end up?

At home.

• @supadom said:

One can hope. But changing me seems to be hard according to anyone that has ever tried. Apparently it requires my participation.

• @Blipsford_Baubie said:
    I don't like it. Sorry. Just an honest opinion. I like what the acronym spells, but it don't matter cause I'll always involuntarily associate it with McDonald's. I've found a couple of your vids helpful btw, thanks.

I found my videos but haven't had the time to watch me yet. I don't remember making them but you learn something new everyday and forget 2-3 things at my age.

I'm sure the videos are great but I'll probably think they are not.
    I can't stand to see myself. I have become my father. Long story.

• @McD said:

@supadom said:

One can hope. But changing me seems to be hard according to anyone that has ever tried. Apparently it requires my participation.

Indeed.

• @McD said:

@Blipsford_Baubie said:

I found my videos but haven't had the time to watch me yet. I don't remember making them but you learn something new everyday and forget 2-3 things at my age.

I'm sure the videos are great but I'll probably think they are not.
    I can't stand to see myself. I have become my father.

Well, I tried but can't think of anything better to be honest, except for spelling out your full SC handle. Or maybe just "that guy".
    I'll get over it. Carry on☺ But you are Audiodabbler on YT, right?

• I don't understand, what you did there.
    It would probably much more easy and useful if you just got your nick changed by @Michael

• Good luck with your new identity. I always find a new handle feels so sparkling clean.

• @kinkujin said:
    Good luck with your new identity. I always find a new handle feels so sparkling clean.

I almost followed the lead of the commenter that said:

I always see it as @MrDarcy

But that would be false advertising because we have every Jane Austen inspired video ever made in our house. And also I find Colin Firth to be an amazing specimen of the human species. So why lie?

I could switch to @MrCollins or better yet @HomerSimpson but I have some pride. Doh!