Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• ello ello, i usually check 4pockets every day or so as i am intrigued by their recent plugins..
    you beat me to the post :)
    lets av a look then.....

• Ooh...@thesoundtestroom, do this one next please... ;)

• Is this something like AD replicant2? I love glitchstuff like this 👍🏼

• i like what it does but man the controls are really buggy

• @sysexual said:
    i like what it does but man the controls are really buggy

In what way?

• @anickt said:

@sysexual said:
    i like what it does but man the controls are really buggy

In what way?

Yes. Broken buggy or this is an odd way to go about this particular business buggy?

• Interested. I hope it handles splices better than replicant. Ingrt a lot if clicks and pops on anything other than drums. Any fade control etc? Anybody tt it on melodic patterns?

• If you liked the filtermorph it has similar automation controls to that, well worth the price in my opinion. Great plugin.

• The beat divisions controls are fab for live use when tied in with the automation.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    The beat divisions controls are fab for live use when tied in with the automation.

Have you experiened the buggy?

• @AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:
    The beat divisions controls are fab for live use when tied in with the automation.

No not yet.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

No not yet.

Hmmm, what device do you run?

• Anyone who says something is “buggy” really should explain. I bought this anyway and I don’t see anything “buggy”.

• @Jumpercollins said:

@AudioGus said:

@Jumpercollins said:

No not yet.

@anickt said:
    Anyone who says something is “buggy” really should explain. I bought this anyway and I don’t see anything “buggy”.

Ef it, goin in!

• On the ‘15min latte before work’ scale I give it....

• standing by for Doug's video in ...3...2...

Filtermorph is wonderful, and this looks good too - Just need to see it in action quickly first.

• edited January 2019

Oh as for buggy yah the dials are buggy (particularily in multitouch) and can jump around on me while turning them but I just use the xy pad and all was well. I asusme this will be fixed but totaly usable to me still.

• I want to ride in the buggy.
    Where is the buggy?
    ;)

• @CracklePot said:
    I want to ride in the buggy.
    Where is the buggy?
    ;)

• I’ve never seen mention of flux fx, check it out if you haven’t, needs an update but IMO best multi effect app ever for iOS. I begged the guy for an update, hands and knees....

• edited January 2019
  • edited January 2019

@vpich said:
    Interested. I hope it handles splices better than replicant. Ingrt a lot if clicks and pops on anything other than drums. Any fade control etc? Anybody tt it on melodic patterns?

Likewise, as nice as Replicant is, it’s always sounded a touch weak to me - slightly underwhelming in its resultant output.

• @anickt said:

@CracklePot said:
    I want to ride in the buggy.
    Where is the buggy?
    ;)

BADASS!!!
    B)

• How does this compare with Effectrix? That's the one I'm hoping will make it to AU (likely, considering Sugar Bytes recent AU push...)

• edited January 2019

@Daveypoo said:
    How does this compare with Effectrix? That's the one I'm hoping will make it to AU (likely, considering Sugar Bytes recent AU push...)

hmmm, vs IAA Effectrix I would say 1/3 as good and 1/3 the price. Once Effectrix is AU I would likely say 1/10 as good and 1/3 the price.

• @anickt said:
    Anyone who says something is “buggy” really should explain. I bought this anyway and I don’t see anything “buggy”.

Maybe the commenter was a buggy bugger?

• Mmm, I feel Turnado eats this for breakfast but might be worth getting as a slight alternative... possibly.

Why would anybody compare it to replicant?

• @supadom said:
    Mmm, I feel Turnado eats this for breakfast but might be worth getting as a slight alternative... possibly.

Why would anybody compare it to replicant?

Because I only read the AppStore description and somehow it sounded like a repeat, reverse stutter glitchy madness automation machine. However, i have R2 and I also have Turnado so I give this a skip, oh and by the way people who have Cubasis will also have the spinFX effect ;)