Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video Editing on iOS

Hello,

I know many of you edit video on iOS and are quite good at it. I was hoping I could get help in applying a Lightroom Mobile Preset to a video. Doesn’t really matter which app.

I can import a video into Lightroom Mobile but when I go to apply any editing features to it, including adding a preset overlay, everything is greyed out.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Not sure about the mobile version, but on the desktop you can only apply very basic adjustments via the “quick develop” menu. If that isn’t available in mobile app then I would look at something like LumaFusion and use LUTs to apply various looks to your footage. Also you might try VSCO. There are a lot of useful filters in there, as well as a basic set of adjustments available for video clips. It’s subscription based though.

• LumaFusion is the best IOS video editing app hands down. Im green screening in it

• LumaFusion all the way. There is no competition in my opinion.

• +1 Lumafusion. Plus, there will be the ability to send the display screen to an external monitor (wired or AirPlay), as well as being able to export your Lumafusion project to FInalCutPro to pick up where you left off. These features are in beta now, but will likely be additional IAP.

• MovieSpirit has some decent effects, even has motion tracking. LumaFusion is probably the best iOS video editing app right now though.

• LumiaFusion is u best bet Top app for video editing.

• +1 for lumina.

Adobe Rush - which I have as Part of my creative cloud subscription is nice for super rough edits to bring into premiere (I recently appear to have switch from final cut to premiere) very few features but good for sketching out an edit

• Thank you all for the responses. Is there a way to get a filter preset (or something like it) into LumaFusion? All I'm looking for is a sort of overlay that I can apply to the entire video. Thanks!

• @pagefall said:
    +1 for lumina.

Adobe Rush - which I have as Part of my creative cloud subscription is nice for super rough edits to bring into premiere (I recently appear to have switch from final cut to premiere) very few features but good for sketching out an edit

Agree on this...

• LumaFusion is the most powerful, but they must be using some custom font library — It’s off in some places. Adobe Rush has nice aesthetic...though not sure I trust it yet

• @mjcouche said:
    Thank you all for the responses. Is there a way to get a filter preset (or something like it) into LumaFusion? All I'm looking for is a sort of overlay that I can apply to the entire video. Thanks!

I’m no pro with Luma, but I hear the experts getting excited about importing LUTS into Luma Fusion. Isn’t that a filter preset?

• @Hmtx said:

@mjcouche said:
    Thank you all for the responses. Is there a way to get a filter preset (or something like it) into LumaFusion? All I'm looking for is a sort of overlay that I can apply to the entire video. Thanks!

I’m no pro with Luma, but I hear the experts getting excited about importing LUTS into Luma Fusion. Isn’t that a filter preset?

As far as I understand, if you edit a still image in for example Affinity Photo, you will be able to export all the exposure and color filters etc. as a LUT and import that into LUMA fusion and apply to your clips as color grading.

Here's a video about it:

• An +1 for Luma - closest thing to FCP in iOS

• @Peter321 said:
    As far as I understand, if you edit a still image in for example Affinity Photo, you will be able to export all the exposure and color filters etc. as a LUT and import that into LUMA fusion and apply to your clips as color grading.

Here's a video about it:

oooh, thats a very helpful video. thanks!

• @Peter321 Thanks for the video! Awesome!

• Great info. I'm coming at editing video from the audio side of things. I find filmmakers are very aware of color correction, but not of audio mastering. I think of them as the same thing but in a different medium. Why is that?

With that said, we created AudioFix: For Videos an app that immediately sets the volume at maximum and cleans the audio. You can try it for free if interested. https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/future-moments/id895157892

Thanks for letting me plug this app. It's for my own sanity.

• Any recommendations on where to get Luma Fusion templates?

• Here are many apps available in store such as Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Premiere Elements 2021, Apple Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Capcut. I preferer you to Capcut app because assuming you need a star instrument to alter your recordings and media documents shot. the Capcut application is awesome. It has practically all the altering functionalities. It permits you not exclusively to make a slideshow of your media records like pictures, pictures, and soundtracks yet additionally to do some essential altering like managing/consolidating/editing/turning recordings and add ambient sound or voiceovers to recordings. What's more, there are cool enhancements accessible in the APP, for example, overlay and channel impacts, energized text and title impacts, movement components, and so forth. You can download the Capcut app on pc and android.

• No one use Da Vinci resolve, I thought it was the most professional video editor ?
    Although it’s still not available here in france it should be available in many countries now.