Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

[Cinematic Industrial] #SelfTrepanationChallenge Aparillo, iMini, Spacecraft

Going deeper into my industrial revival, it's fun using new techniques on an older genre.

My first goal here was to try out some of the lush cinematic sounds from Aparillo, then added a thick bass from iMini (which later ended up getting buried) and a heavy almost dubstep break. On top were some Spacecraft choirs and a drilling lead from a Reaktor modular patch.

IPad apps: Aparillo, iMini, Spacecraft
Desktop: Reaktor, Ableton Live

Comments

• Great track!!!!! Love it!!!!!

• @Eye0sStudios @deltaVaudio @Telefunky Thanks for listening, glad you liked it!

• i really dig this song... nice work! what did you use for
    drums?> @1nsomniak said:

Going deeper into my industrial revival, it's fun using new techniques on an older genre.

My first goal here was to try out some of the lush cinematic sounds from Aparillo, then added a thick bass from iMini (which later ended up getting buried) and a heavy almost dubstep break. On top were some Spacecraft choirs and a drilling lead from a Reaktor modular patch.

• @eross said:
    i really dig this song... nice work! what did yalso, where did you get the vocals? almost sounds like reminds me of rob zombie ou use for
    drums?> @1nsomniak said:

• @eross thanks,the drums were done on desktop with breaktweaker...recently picked it up on sale and really like it.

The samples are from a 60s/70s shock documentary about drugs and witch craft and teenager run amok! I think I used samples from it in my last 4 songs 😁