Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ableton Link seemed to stop working on OSX 10.14.3

Hi, I was using ableton link with Elastic Drums on my iPad and Bitwig on OSX 10.14.2 and everything was working nicely. After updating to 10.14.3, Link stopped working. sending and receiving clock through USB works fine, just not Link. Anyone else having this issue? Anything I can try to troubleshoot?

Comments

• Firewall?
    Link wants to exchange UDP packets over your home LAN.

• @rs2000 said:
    Firewall?

I don't think so but will check. It started working once I switched to the same WiFi network on my iMac, but before, I was hardwired on my iMac and using WiFi on my iPad and it was working fine. I haven't changes any Firewall settings unless the OS update did...

• @gkillmaster said:

@rs2000 said:
    Firewall?

I don't think so but will check. It started working once I switched to the same WiFi network on my iMac, but before, I was hardwired on my iMac and using WiFi on my iPad and it was working fine. I haven't changes any Firewall settings unless the OS update did...

Can you ping the iPad from the hardwired iMac?

• @rs2000 said:

@gkillmaster said:

@rs2000 said:
    Firewall?

Can you ping the iPad from the hardwired iMac?

I'll see if I an figure out how to do this a little later today.