Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BASSalicious 2.0 In the Works....

Hey guys.....Just wanted to give you a heads-up that we are in the process of working out the kinks with BASSalicious 2.0 with 400 Synth and Acoustic Bass presets.

One thing we promised that we will have to recant on is merging it with the existing BASSalicious 1. Due to some weird iOS and technical snags, we were not able to merge the two so that existing BASSalicious 1 users would get access to the new interface. The two architectures are completely different and the cost to do this would be too much. This is why we don't like making predictions, because the heart says yes, but sometimes the tech says NO....So we apologize for this.

The other thing we wanted to ask is how you guys would like to see the programming of your Program Change (MSB/LSB). Initially what we have planned is that a user could pull up a preset and Tap and Hold to be able to Learn the Program Change. After the program change is learned, then anytime you point your Bank and Program to the location on your keyboard, then the preset will be loaded.

Comments

• BASSalicious is a fantastic app that I have used in many productions. I am really looking forward to have a new version of this app and I don’t care if it is a new app. If it brings something really new, then I will for sure buy it again

• Would it be possible to add a polyphonic mode? I realize the mono mode is part ofwhat makes it so dope for bass, but being able to play more than a single note sometimes could be very useful.

Thanks for listening, and for creating, and continuously improving, such awesome apps!

• Will it be universal?

• You mean iPhone/iPad Universal version?

Yes the iphone is planned.

@gregsmith said:
    Will it be universal?

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Would it be possible to add a polyphonic mode? I realize the mono mode is part ofwhat makes it so dope for bass, but being able to play more than a single note sometimes could be very useful.

Thanks for listening, and for creating, and continuously improving, such awesome apps!

That’s not planned at this time.

• @GospelMusicians said:

@Lady_App_titude said:
    Would it be possible to add a polyphonic mode? I realize the mono mode is part ofwhat makes it so dope for bass, but being able to play more than a single note sometimes could be very useful.

That’s not planned at this time.

Pity.

• BenBen
    edited January 2019

@GospelMusicians .
    “The other thing we wanted to ask is how you guys would like to see the programming of your Program Change (MSB/LSB). Initially what we have planned is that a user could pull up a preset and Tap and Hold to be able to Learn the Program Change. After the program change is learned, then anytime you point your Bank and Program to the location on your keyboard, then the preset will be loaded.”

Forgive my stupidity but would this essentially be midi learning your favorites/modified presets to your keyboard controller?

• Forgive my stupidity but would this essentially be midi learning your favorites/modified presets to your keyboard controller?

Yes

• @GospelMusicians said:

Forgive my stupidity but would this essentially be midi learning your favorites/modified presets to your keyboard controller?

Yes

Then yes, I like your idea. Thanks.

• I like your idea too, let ‘er rip! Looking forward to Bassalicious 2.0. Hopefully not too far forward.

• I like it too- when is it due out roughly?

• @GospelMusicians said:
    You mean iPhone/iPad Universal version?

Yes the iphone is planned.

@gregsmith said:
    Will it be universal?

Excellent :)