Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Is there any AUv3 plugin with LUFS metering ?

Searching for AUv3 LUFS meter (or some plugin which contains LUFS meter). Any ideas ?

Comments

• edited January 2019

I thought I read somewhere a while back that Klevgrand's Grand Finale calculates and shows LUFS.

But I haven't bought it yet so can't confirm

(opens a new browser tab to go check...)

UPDATE: this looks promising:

• CONFIRMED. :)

• edited January 2019

@tk32 great thanks !

• wimwim
    edited January 2019

@dendy said:
    @tk32 great thanks !

Grand Finale is not a plugin though, if that’s important. You load audio files into it.

FabFilter Pro L2 is a plugin that has LUFS metering ... but only for Auria Pro.

• edited January 2019

ooh .. .. i thought GF is AUv3 .. so, looks no AUv3 solution for now .. pity ..

• edited January 2019

Good catch @wim

Apologies Dendy. I (wrongly) assumed Grand Finale could be loaded as a plugin - like it can on desktop.

In which case, they may want to think about removing the word plugin here:

• @tk32
    Apologies Dendy.

no problem, it's good to know about this app anyway, it looks very good ;)

• @dendy said:

@tk32
    Apologies Dendy.

no problem, it's good to know about this app anyway, it looks very good ;)

Did you ever find an auv3 solution to this?

• Fab Filter Pro L2 in Auria.

• edited February 2019

@gregsmith no :(

@pichi but that's not AUv3 ;)

• @dendy said:

Shame. Closest I’ve found is ddmf nolimits limiter which has rms left and right

• but rms is completely different thing than lufs

• @dendy said:
    but rms is completely different thing than lufs

Exactly 😄

• @dendy said:

Coming soon to AUv3, perhaps ??? I know some of their other plugins have.

• i wish ! Having L2 (and Saturn !!!) as AUv3 would be amazing

• Curious why AUv3 & Plugin would be useful for any Lufs type Limiter. L2 and Grand Finale are both Lufs-useful when mastering down a track about to be released to places like Spotify or You Tube, why would someone need multiple instances at the same time?

• in my case i needed it more for some specific experiments and measurings, not for real production... technical stuff...

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Curious why AUv3 & Plugin would be useful for any Lufs type Limiter. L2 and Grand Finale are both Lufs-useful when mastering down a track about to be released to places like Spotify or You Tube, why would someone need multiple instances at the same time?

I only need one instance at the end of the mastering chain. If stagelight had it I’d be fine but it doesn’t.

• We should ask the 4pockets developers. It would be great in their AnalyserFX AU.

• @gusgranite said:
    We should ask the 4pockets developers. It would be great in their AnalyserFX AU.

This !!!

• edited February 2019

@tk32 said:
    Good catch @wim

Apologies Dendy. I (wrongly) assumed Grand Finale could be loaded as a plugin - like it can on desktop.

In which case, they may want to think about removing the word plugin here:

Such a shame it is not an AU.

Well I imagine the apropriate Fab AUs will be released eventually.

Also, I think I had to look twice at that store listing when I was considering it too as it was on my AUs to buy list for a bit.

• edited February 2019

@gusgranite said:
    We should ask the 4pockets developers. It would be great in their AnalyserFX AU.

Good idea! Do they post in here?

Edit: I’ve emailed their support. Will report back

• Messaged the developer on FB as well.

• What a pity i cancelled FB account, i would love to spam him too :lol:

• @gusgranite said:
    Messaged the developer on FB as well.

Did you ever get anything back? I didn’t. Bit rude really :smiley:

• edited March 2019

@gregsmith Yes. I think they said thanks and will consider it. Found them to be very friendly on FB.

• game changer in this area, 4pockets added LUFS meter to their analyser AU plugin !

• @dendy said:
    game changer in this area, 4pockets added LUFS meter to their analyser AU plugin !

Aces! Glad I bought it now!

• @gusgranite said:
    @gregsmith Yes. I think they said thanks and will consider it. Found them to be very friendly on FB.

Next time you’re chatting to em on FB ask them if they are ever going to fix StompBox to work with AB

• edited March 2019

@dendy said:
    game changer in this area, 4pockets added LUFS meter to their analyser AU plugin !

Is that from this update? Or is there a new LUFS update that hasn’t hit my area yet? (I don’t actually own it yet)