Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synclavier Go! Is a go.

I did a quick demo of the sounds I’ve got out of it so far

Comments

• I can’t understand how I have been able to live without it... I’m in love with Synclavier after buying it at midnight 🦇

• @Kühl said:
    I can’t understand how I have been able to live without it... I’m in love with Synclavier after buying it at midnight 🦇

I know. This thing must have been so ahead of its time in the late 70s into 80s. Not suprised the big names in music were willing to fork out $25k and up for this thing

• Beautiful! Your “Bell Lab” preset sent me to the App Store to buy this thing. Thanks for the video.

• Thanks Red. I am always stuck (not for long) with this kind of chap. Caught between wondering what I might make with it to wondering if I'm just getting it for nostalgic reasons and the reality being that I already have a slew of stuff that can do more and better...a very gentle dilemma I grant you....

• How can I get the red sky library?

• @ugb1 said:
    How can I get the red sky library?

Might be in app purchase at later date

• @brice said:
    Beautiful! Your “Bell Lab” preset sent me to the App Store to buy this thing. Thanks for the video.

It’s pretty deep with up to 12 partials per sound and each of those can have up to 99 (I think) frames that sound cycles through, nice long envelope options too