Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spacecraft not showing up as Purchased on new iPad

Well this is weird..I bought it in June 2018 on my Air2 but its not showing up as one of my Purchases on my new ipad and wants me to buy it again.
Has anyone encountered this before?

Comments

• Most of the time somehow the AppStore needs a bit of time and then displays the cloud icons to download again correctly.
    However, if you „buy“ it again... you cannon :) the popup will say later „bought it already. Wanna download for free now“? And then you are good to go 👍🏼

• thanks for you reply
    hmmmm..well if I click on the $10.99 bit then it goes to Purchase $10.99 and Im not gonna click on that cos I fear it will take my money and I will end up paying twice.

Im not sure I understand what you mean.

@david_2017 said:
    Most of the time somehow the AppStore needs a bit of time and then displays the cloud icons to download again correctly.
    However, if you „buy“ it again... you cannon :) the popup will say later „bought it already. Wanna download for free now“? And then you are good to go 👍🏼

• edited January 2019

Make sure you haven’t hidden your purchases by accident if so they don’t show until you unhide them. That ones caught me out before.

• @jes if you purchased it with this very account in June 2018 you cannot be charged again, although it looks like :)
    It’s the thrill. You feel you are still alive ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    @jes if you purchased it with this very account in June 2018 you cannot be charged again, although it looks like :)
    It’s the thrill. You feel you are still alive ;)

Yes LOL. Alive but fleeced by the big apple.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Make sure you haven’t hidden your purchases by accident if so they don’t show until you unhide them. That ones caught me out before.

Yep that is it . Thanks.
    Both Spacecraft and Animoog for iphone have been mistakenly hidden ( which is really easy to do especially on an iphone)
    So I can download and update them from the Hidden Purchases section of my itunes account BUT there is no way to unhide them on iOS .
    So any updates or record of the app being purchased is hidden.
    WTF apple? Why cant I unhide them?
    Grrrrrr

• @Jes, all you need to do is touch the icon with your account picture at the upper right corner, then the arrow next to your name, give your Apple password or Touch ID, then scroll down to find “Hidden Purchases”.

• Yes thanks I have done that and downloaded the hidden app.
    The issue now is that there is no way to Unhide the app.
    That is not an option.
    Therefore it does not show up in my Purchases or Updates.

• @Jes sign out/sign in Apple i.d