Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Track “Robotic Paranoia”

edited January 2019 in Creations

Still mining Robotics and it’s freaking me out. They are starting to read my mind.

Comments

• edited January 2019

Real SF stuff, McD. A lead line by a human on top? I like how it evolves. This is your metier!

• @LinearLineman said:
    Real SF stuff, McD. A lead line by a human on top? I like how it evolves. This is your metier!

It all programmed. I just slide the volumes up and down. There’s an automated Control in the FX on the iSymphonic ‘Piano with Strings’ channel. It’s making those video game shimmering bells out of the piano. Not sure I like that.

If the title has robotic I didn’t play the notes. Just programmed sequences and/or chords.
    We’re trying out features of @_Ki’s script... adding bass lines and sequenced note patterns to the chords.

• I calculate it is 4AM by you, McD... late nights or early mornings?

• edited January 2019

Check this out

• What is the Drummer? If all robot you are progressing toward the danger point and should lock it in a room befor it starts ogling your wife... but it sounds like you played the strings. True?

• @LinearLineman said:
    What is the Drummer? If all robot you are progressing toward the danger point and should lock it in a room befor it starts ogling your wife... but it sounds like you played the strings. True?

Sorry. The second Track is NOT pure Robot.

I was working on improving the guitar strumming and loaded a new sampled guitar (Fender) into BS-16i and fed it the Chord script for chords. I put it through some Stereo Delay.

The Chord Script is playing that rhythm guitar part with rhythm and root notes coming from iBassist. I the guitar channel through some Stereo Delay for that "The Edge" echo sound.

The drummers are all LumBeats classically trained drummers.