Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Samplr ukulele fun and start point tip

Thanks to @RedSkyLullaby I got inspired to jam with Samplr again and I found a nice little trick I didn’t know existed!!

Comments

• Nice job, hopefully some newbies will discover the joy of Samplr

• Keyboard mode was the only mode I could not get anything satisfying from. With your tip, this is another story. Imho, I believe that Samplr is one of the main reason one should consider trying iOS for music production. Such a powerful tool. Let's hope no iOS upgrade will ever break this one, that would be a terrible loss...

• You can always get an iPad-2 and a 1st generation ioDock for probably less than 100 bucks to enjoy a standalone SamplR workstation B)
    (SamplR would even run on an iPad One, but that's restricted in network connectivity due to the latest IOS version supporting it)

• @Telefunky I could see and entire setup of older generations of iPad running a show with dedicated apps on each.

• @Telefunky said:
    You can always get an iPad-2 and a 1st generation ioDock for probably less than 100 bucks to enjoy a standalone SamplR workstation B)
    (SamplR would even run on an iPad One, but that's restricted in network connectivity due to the latest IOS version supporting it)

The network connectivity isn't a problem for me. I have an iPad one that will forever be a dedicated Samplr machine. Sure, it loads slower than on my latest iPad but it does the job very well.