Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TC-DATA tutorials?

I am getting into TC-DATA and was wondering if there are any written or video tutorials out there. My first reading of the manual left me with a lot of questions. I am going through the factory patches and often scratching my head.

Comments

• Business opportunity: Making training for these music apps and sell them on the Internet. Just put the content behind a Patreon firewall and ask for some minimum donation(s) to view.

TC-Data is amazing and really deep. I'm with you on the need for in-depth videos.

Do you have 1-3 questions to help focus this thread towards using the collective mind here? I may be able to help but I'm not going to be making videos anytime soon. I have a huge App backlog to work off. TC-Data is just 1 of 20 Apps I need to dig into.

• @McDtracy : Thanks for the offer. I am working my way through the manual again. I think I kind of understand all of the individual pieces but get lost when trying to understand complex patches and still don't quite understand all aspects of the flow of how all the pieces fit together in realtime. I probably need to work my way through simple patches.

One patch that I don't quite understand was Rotation Note Blues Scale.

The Note value comes from the table. I understand how tables work. But am not quite sure how the dynamic indexing works.